X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one more bullet for Marshall's gun?

Comment

• Originally posted by KochHead22 View Post
      From@kwchJenn "FWIW I've been told Coach Marshall just gave Connor Frankamp a tour of the cafeteria at WSU.#shockers"

Don't know who might have told her this but it was something she just tweeted out.
      How mid-major is the cafeteria, Jenn?
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Only way this makes sense is if Ron goes pro and conner comes in to shoot and attempt to play defense

Comment

• There is always room and minutes for good players. Let the coach determine what "makes sense". I'm quite sure he's earned it (see few good men).

Comment

• With this new development, I'm trying to decide if I should just re-read this whole thread so I can get each angle 10 times over again or if we should just post all of it another time.

Comment

• It makes a lot a sense.

Comment

• I think he came for another visit just to revive this thread. No other meaning.
                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by choida View Post
                  Only way this makes sense is if Ron goes pro and conner comes in to shoot and attempt to play defense
                  You are as qualified as me to decide if anything 3G does makes sense . . . Nada!!

Comment

• He'll pull a Doug McD and pay his way for a year until something opens up. He's a KS kid, his parents can afford in state tuition costs. Okay I promise, I will cease and desist my SN activity for a few more months.

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                      He'll pull a Doug McD and pay his way for a year until something opens up. He's a KS kid, his parents can afford in state tuition costs. Okay I promise, I will cease and desist my SN activity for a few more months.
                      A year and and a half probably before a schollie will open up. Buy yeah, that's a definite possibility although I have no idea what his parents can or can't afford. He would probably only have to pay one semester at Creighton, but that might be more costly than 3 semesters at WSU. Colorado would be out-of-state tuition from whatever period he would have to self-fund.

Comment

• If Ron/Fred stay, CF would not be able to play until 2nd semester of their senior seasons - just enough time to pick up a few things, help out in post season...and prepare for 2 more seasons. Makes sense to me.

Comment

• We don't know the possibilities that exist regarding Baker going pro. But it's interesting that six years or so ago, when Jordan Cyphers decided not to go back to go back to Utah, Gregg didn't recruit him. Do you think that Gavin Thurman would leave MSU, do you think that he would be recruited again? I don't. However, Gregg is interested in Conner and would like him to play at WSU.

Comment

• Completely confused.....but please carry on.......
                            FINAL FOURS:
                            1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                            1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                            Number of Times Ranked: 157
                            Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                            Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                            Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                            #3 - Dec. 2017
                            #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                            #2 ~ March 2014
                            Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
                              Completely confused.....but please carry on.......
                              Who's on first

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                                He'll pull a Doug McD and pay his way for a year until something opens up. He's a KS kid, his parents can afford in state tuition costs. Okay I promise, I will cease and desist my SN activity for a few more months.
                                I think you should continue to post, but always add a disclaimer that you are banned and an excuse as to why this particular post was too important to leave off of the inter web.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X