Conner Frankamp is a Shocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
    Should the thread title be changed so we can officially wash him clean of the stench?
    AMEN

Comment

Should the thread title be changed so we can officially wash him clean of the stench?
      Or start a new one?

Comment

• Agree. Start a new one. Some of the stench to be erased is that of the negative comments regarding this recruit.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
          Just curious what that legacy is? I certainly hope his legacy is based on what he does on the court in the future not simply that he left KU to attend WSU.
          Absolutely. That doesn't mean it can't be a chapter of it though!
          The Assman

Comment

• Conner Frankamp is a Shocker

New thread for a new career as a Shocker! Welcome Mr. Frankamp. We are happy to have you!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              I don't know the kid but I do know his father and I like him and think he's gotten a terrible rep at ku because walmart wearing douchenozzles don't understand big time college athletics. First, a good number of kids don't have fathers, or at least involved fathers and the ones that don't, I can PROMISE you that their AAA coaches etc are 10 times more difficult to deal with. Marty will be FINE here and so will Conner and everybody else can flipping suck a big one because this trains barreling down the tracks, downhill with no brakes and the throttle's wide open.
              This is good to hear. I don't know any of them, but I sure wondered why such a big deal was always being made about his dad, and whether it was even by people who know the family or people who just make stuff up. I assumed the latter, but it's still nice to hear that confirmed.
              There are nights when I think that Sal Paradise was right.

Comment

• Frankamp is a Shocker!!

Here is the thread to celebrate!

Comment

• We think alike.

Comment

I admit it I am very excited by this news. I have no idea how the scholarship situation or even the playing time situation will work out but in Gregg Marshall I trust.

Anyone else worried this will affect chemistry on this years team? Or am I just a worrier?
                    I wouldn't expect this to have any affect on the chemistry on this year's team. I assume Conner will be able to practice with the team after the fall semester ends. I don't know if he can dress from games or travel with the team. I don't think that 3G will allow anything to upset the team chemistry and would nip that in the bud, one way or the other, if he sensed that was an issue.

I also don't expect taking Conner on will cost anyone their scholarship either. It might cost some unknown player in the class of 2016 a scholarship that would have been available for 2016-17 if Conner had went elsewhere but I don't think it will impact any of our current roster nor committed recruits.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                      I wonder what Phog.net is looking like, right about now!!

Welcome aboard Conner! You are already writing your WSU legacy, before you have even played a single second in a Shocker uniform!

For the most part they, phog.net, posters are keeping it classy but I am sure the butthurts will show up soon and ruin it.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                        I don't know the kid but I do know his father and I like him and think he's gotten a terrible rep at ku because walmart wearing douchenozzles don't understand big time college athletics. First, a good number of kids don't have fathers, or at least involved fathers and the ones that don't, I can PROMISE you that their AAA coaches etc are 10 times more difficult to deal with. Marty will be FINE here and so will Conner and everybody else can flipping suck a big one because this trains barreling down the tracks, downhill with no brakes and the throttle's wide open.
                        Downhill with no brakes?

That analogy doesn't usually end well!

Comment

• Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post
                          Or start a new one?
                          Originally posted by wuhog View Post
                          Agree. Start a new one. Some of the stench to be erased is that of the negative comments regarding this recruit.
                          This thread already has too much going for it, to turn back now.
                          The Assman

Comment

• Question, does this year count as a red shirt year? So next year he will be a sophomore and essentially eligible for 2 1/2 seasons?

Comment

• Originally posted by Heinro View Post
                              Question, does this year count as a red shirt year? So next year he will be a sophomore and essentially eligible for 2 1/2 seasons?
                              Correct

Comment

• Any news on Frankamp?

Comment

Working...
                                X