No announcement yet.

Conner Frankamp is a Shocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @DAinge -Gave a tour of WSU Campus to Connor Francamp today. Promised him a date with Jenn Bates, said he preferred the Mac and Cheese instead
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Rumors everywhere.
      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by BenWSU View Post
        Who's on first
        Pretty sure it was Conner and HCGM probably just hit a RBI.
        Last edited by tropicalshox; November 26, 2014, 10:33 AM.
        In the fast lane

Comment

• For what it's worth, Sully reported another unofficial visit by CF on his Shockwaves blog.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheYeti
            Apparently so does she.
            Ok, I'm still laughing....:)

Comment

• "Unlimited hot dogs. No line cutters here, either." - Gregg Marshall

he didn't really say that btw for all the people who don't get jokes
              ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Thanks TheYeti, I have just now finished cleaning my keyboard and computer screen from the drink that came out of my mouth when I saw your post about Jenn Bates. Good one.

In all seriousness, I wouldn't read anything into Connor's visit yesterday. I am sure this won't be the last visit he takes, and I would bet that sometimes it takes multiple visits to each school to decide the best fit. I would like Connor at WSU because he's a hometown kid, and a great player despite what others think, but he would be a good fit at Colorado too, and even though it pains me to say, if he chooses Creighton, he would fit in there. The good thing about it is no matter which of the 3 schools he chooses, there's always a good chance to see him on tv with the Pac 12 network showing Colorado games and FS1 showing Big East games.

And KC Shox, you are free to post whenever you want, don't let people, specifically the Fever dictate when you can and can't post, you've been gone long enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                  I think he came for another visit just to revive this thread. No other meaning.
                  Bingo -- the Games of Interest thread was catching up too fast. It'll certainly overtake this one in time, but at the current pace it might have been by the end of November.

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                    He'll pull a Doug McD and pay his way for a year until something opens up. He's a KS kid, his parents can afford in state tuition costs. Okay I promise, I will cease and desist my SN activity for a few more months.
                    Round these parts we call that pulling an Armstead or pulling a Baker.

Pulling a Doug McD can mean one of a few things
                    1. Having your coach/dad pay your tuition after already receiving a scholarship to open one up for someone else in a weird loophole.
                    2. Being really darn good at shooting 3 pointers and maybe not much else (WAIT. is this the one you meant? That makes sense.)
                    3. The last option is the weirdest, but the most delicious. I won't get into it, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfanmas View Post
                      Thanks TheYeti, I have just now finished cleaning my keyboard and computer screen from the drink that came out of my mouth when I saw your post about Jenn Bates. Good one.
                      What's funnier is that based on previous posts, you're all about that mac salad, which seems strange that you'd be the one laughing about it.

Originally posted by shockerfanmas View Post
                      In all seriousness, I wouldn't read anything into Connor's visit yesterday. I am sure this won't be the last visit he takes, and I would bet that sometimes it takes multiple visits to each school to decide the best fit. I would like Connor at WSU because he's a hometown kid, and a great player despite what others think, but he would be a good fit at Colorado too, and even though it pains me to say, if he chooses Creighton, he would fit in there. The good thing about it is no matter which of the 3 schools he chooses, there's always a good chance to see him on tv with the Pac 12 network showing Colorado games and FS1 showing Big East games.
                      What's this FS1 you speak of? Is that a radio station of some sorts?

Originally posted by shockerfanmas View Post
                      And KC Shox, you are free to post whenever you want, don't let people, specifically the Fever dictate when you can and can't post, you've been gone long enough.
                      I wasn't stupid enough to bet myself a self-imposed posting ban. Nobody pointed a gun to his head. And now, he's suffering his own consequences. But clearly, he's having trouble sticking with his word.

Of course, you'd like to make it a pity party. You were probably coddled as a young child and was never grounded or punished for anything.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Good to see @ShockerFever: already in the Holiday spirit! :smile-new:

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Sacamano View Post
                          Round these parts we call that pulling an Armstead or pulling a Baker.

Pulling a Doug McD can mean one of a few things
                          1. Having your coach/dad pay your tuition after already receiving a scholarship to open one up for someone else in a weird loophole.
                          2. Being really darn good at shooting 3 pointers and maybe not much else (WAIT. is this the one you meant? That makes sense.)
                          3. The last option is the weirdest, but the most delicious. I won't get into it, though.
                          Exactly. CF could only "pull a Doug McD" here if we hired his dad and funneled his tuition money through his dad to CF to skirt the scholarship limits ourself.
                          Originally posted by BleacherReport
                          Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                            Good to see @ShockerFever: already in the Holiday spirit! :smile-new:
                            Lol! It's Fever Fesitivus! Rant on.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                              What's funnier is that based on previous posts, you're all about that mac salad, which seems strange that you'd be the one laughing about it.

What's this FS1 you speak of? Is that a radio station of some sorts?

I wasn't stupid enough to bet myself a self-imposed posting ban. Nobody pointed a gun to his head. And now, he's suffering his own consequences. But clearly, he's having trouble sticking with his word.

Of course, you'd like to make it a pity party. You were probably coddled as a young child and was never grounded or punished for anything.
                              LMAO! The resident SN curmudgeon rears his ugly face as usual. I hate to break the news to ya fella, but I've been absolutely, positively and most assuredly fine and dandy these past 8 months. Do you honestly think I lost one second of sleep not being able to post a thought or comment on SN? Do you really feel that SN is that important in my life where I'd suffer withdrawal symptoms if I don't get my fix? Despite your simple thinking, I'm not soliciting any sympathy and the thought of doing is absolutely ludicrous and absurd. In my best Cris Carter voice, "cuuuuh'mon man"!

Listen up hommie, I could go another 8 months without SN, or effective yesterday, resume reading and posting on SN. It doesn't make a damn bit a difference to me.

On a side note, if anyone on SN needs some intervention and help, it'd be you. I'm not the one who has over 10K posts. I'm not the one who posts comments from all hours of the day. In fact, based on the number of posts and times, who's the one that appears to have an addiction here? I'm beginning to wonder if you have a Mrs. Fever or a family based on the amount of time you spend on here? Based on your SN behavior, you strike me to be 'that guy'. Stop being 'that guy'.

Happy Thanksgiving....peace!

Comment

• On a similar note, happy Thanksgiving everyone!
                                There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Working...
                                X