Conner Frankamp is a Shocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
    Did anyone notice his demeanor was like on the bench? I wanted to make it a point to look over and see how he reacted to big plays and made baskets. Never did remember to do so. Hopefully someone else did.
    Seemed stoked and happy when good things happened, but nothing real celebratory as he is not a big wear his emotions on his sleeve kid anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
      Glad to hear it! I was concerned we wouldn't have anyone to throw it down against the Redbirds next year.
      He has to have a vertical that is in the 33-35+" range. He's not the strongest jumper...so don't look for him to try to dunk over/through people but man, he can get off of the floor with the best of them.

KU always warms up with a mini-dunk contest between people with about 70 minutes till tip-off and he was impressive to say the least.
      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
        He has to have a vertical that is in the 33-35+" range. He's not the strongest jumper...so don't look for him to try to dunk over/through people but man, he can get off of the floor with the best of them.

KU always warms up with a mini-dunk contest between people with about 70 minutes till tip-off and he was impressive to say the least.
        Are you shitting me?
        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
          Seemed stoked and happy when good things happened, but nothing real celebratory as he is not a big wear his emotions on his sleeve kid anyway.
          Yeah, I figured this would be the case; based on the reason you stated.

Thanks for the report!
          The Assman

Comment

wore ankle weights his entire life

Comment

The Assman

Comment

Are you shitting me?
                I am not. The dude has serious ups. Hopefully those ups can translate into lateral speed and defense.
                The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                  @green_jaime: @CFrankamp_23 shooting around before the start of the game against Illinois State. #shockers http://twitter.com/green_jaime/statu...696576/photo/1
                  The Assman

Comment

Are you shitting me?
                    He speaks the truth...I've seen Conner dunk from a standing start like it wasn't much of nothing.

Comment

• Forgive me if this has been posted somewhere, but a really good look into his work ethic albeit from a Beaker perspective:

Wichita ? With the scoreboard clock running, Marty Frankamp fires a pass to his son. “Forty seconds left,” Marty says. “No more misses.” Conner — a senior at Wichita North High School and a Kansas University basketball commit — doesn’t say a word. He catches the pass and puts up a three from the left […]

Comment

• Note CF's reaction to TC's throw-down... Evan liked it also. :)

Fan easier, fan faster and fan better with Bleacher Report. Keep up with the latest storylines, expert analysis, highlights and scores for all your favorite sports.
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Rosenboom is probably licking his chops at what he can do with Conner in a couple years. It'd be interesting to see Frankamp's measurables on day 1 at WSU, to when he graduates.
                          ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Forgive me if this has been posted somewhere, but a really good look into his work ethic albeit from a Beaker perspective:

http://www2.kusports.com/news/2012/s...frankamp-cont/
                            First time seeing that article. Yeah, this could work!

Comment

• Several times yesterday the announcers talked about our teams BBIQ and that EU's coach
                              said it was off the charts.........and it IS SO important. Having watched CF play that is
                              one of the things that stood out about him to me - I think HE also has a very high BBIQ
                              to go along with his talent, so in that regard, he think he is a good fit into our program
                              and GM's type of player.

Comment

He speaks the truth...I've seen Conner dunk from a standing start like it wasn't much of nothing.
                                I heard he has been working out with Danny Ainge...

Comment

Working...
                                X