No announcement yet.

Wichita State media love thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but College Basketball Live had a segment about San Diego State and how their win at Kansas keeps looking better over time. Seth Greenberg shushed his co-hosts, saying, "Don't say that too loud! Gregg Marshall will...*mumble mumble*" Something about the way he chimed in with that had me rolling.

Comment

• http://www.810whb.com/page.php?page_id=140 12 min , Kevin Harlan on WSU
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        Public confirmation? Not questioning you because this has been in the works, but I understood there might be some hedging going on late.
        what do you mean hedging?

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
          Whats Bristol?
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
            Whats Bristol?
            ESPN headquarters.
            "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Gregg Marshall on SportsNation tomorrow at 3:40 central
              Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

Comment

• I believe sports nation is on from 2-3pm central everyday on espn2.
                Shox-4-Life

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                  I heard that he was considering not making the trip after all. At least delayed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                    hilarious how they lead off by saying "zero wins against top 25" and "best win was against Tennessee". Does anyone realize that we beat S. Louis on the freakin road?
                    Ridiculous. I don't understand how this lie keeps going. Saint Louis is the #12 team in the country with two losses.
                    Originally posted by BleacherReport
                    Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Originally posted by KochHead22 View Post
                      I believe sports nation is on from 2-3pm central everyday on espn2.
                      Yeah, I don't know how it all works. Their website says 2-3 on ESPN2 (and also that it's filmed in LA), but they have a schedule of 15 different topics being covered between 11-6...radio, maybe?

Comment

• Unbeaten Wichita State Shockers are really good but underappreciated

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2014/02/11...#storylink=cpy
                        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Should be a fun day today!

Comment

• :)

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                              Should be a fun day today!
                              Maybe for us Doc, but maybe not so much for the team. Marshall was NOT happy with the stats.

Comment

• Are the Shocks! to be featured on Sportscenter today?

Comment

Working...
                                X