Wichita State media love thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HarpBros View Post
    The Bilastrator believes that Tekele Cotton is among the top five individual defenders in the country. Without Cotton, Wichita State would not be unbeaten. In its past 10 games, Wichita State has held opponents to 36.5 percent shooting, the fifth-lowest field goal percentage allowed by any team in the country since Jan. 5.

By Jay Bilas
    This comment alone tells me that Jay Bilas is paying attention to detail and actually thinking critically. That sets him apart and above from the great majority of analysts.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
      ******* didn't say anything.
      What else is new?
      Hiyoooo! Because everyone needs a co-host.

Comment

• turn on sports center now

Comment

• I hate the BPI?
          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Shout-outs to Seth Greenberg.

Comment

• hilarious how they lead off by saying "zero wins against top 25" and "best win was against Tennessee". Does anyone realize that we beat S. Louis on the freakin road?

Comment

• Gregg Marshall to be in Bristol tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                  hilarious how they lead off by saying "zero wins against top 25" and "best win was against Tennessee". Does anyone realize that we beat S. Louis on the freakin road?
                  That's because ESPN wants to push their in-house BPI as much as possible. That's why I hate it.

Comment

• If I was a SLU fan I'd be pissed.

To ESPN they either don't exist or aren't as good as Tenn or ISUb.
                    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                    -John Wooden

Comment

• People keep trying to bring down Gregg Marshall, but Wichita State's head man just shakes it off and keeps on pushing forward. Isn't he the coach that every fan wants?

Not really a ton here, but talks about how the media and fans should be discussing "Who is the next Gregg Marshall?" instead of asking "When will Marshall leave Wichita?" Also a couple of tweets from the Charleston Southern coach defending HCGM from the people who don't like his personality or the way he carries himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                        hilarious how they lead off by saying "zero wins against top 25" and "best win was against Tennessee". Does anyone realize that we beat S. Louis on the freakin road?
                        I saw that and thought wtf... are they serious? saint louis is top 15 if not top 10

Comment

• http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id...espnapi_public Seth Greenberg on Mike and Mike , starts 27 min
                          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                            Gregg Marshall to be in Bristol tomorrow.
                            Public confirmation? Not questioning you because this has been in the works, but I understood there might be some hedging going on late.

Comment

• ALL OVER the SportsCenter opening.

Comment

• Was mentioned on SC earlier.

Comment

Working...
                                X