Wichita State media love thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
    Thinking this might deserve the love thread...twitter rant between Notre Dame basketball player Garrick Sherman and Doug Gottlieb

"Things worse than Garrick Sherman's beard… go."
    Doug Gottlieb, @GottliebShow

"Your ability to stay eligible at Notre Dame."
    Garrick Sherman, @gsherm11

"Very well done Doug. Your maturity and class never fails to shine through… got any credit cards I can borrow?"

"I got nothing but love my man, the beard is a good Amish look--- u have the right to swing back--- or shave---"
    Doug Gottlieb, @GottliebShow

"I have no love for you or respect for you. You're biased and ignorant. Stay outta my mentions."

lol

Comment

• Yeah, that is from the night of the ND-Ohio State game

Comment

• Though that beard is pretty bad. If you are going to actually have a beard like that you have to expect some grief.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
          Though that beard is pretty bad. If you are going to actually have a beard like that you have to expect some grief.
          If you are going to rail on somebody's beard, you should at least be able to grow one yourself. Can't say that for Gooblieb.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• @JonRothstein: So refreshing to see Wichita State + San Diego State excelling. You don't have to be in a major league to be a national factor in CBB.
            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Saw this on Twitter about loud arenas.

Doug Gottlieb ‏@GottliebShow 12m

Koch is loud-also very loud/whiny on twitter RT @mmakeever: @GottliebShow @ryanwmcdonald How loud is Wichita state? Great fan base!
              Expand
              Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

• Originally posted by RussDaBus View Post
                Saw this on Twitter about loud arenas.

Koch is loud-also very loud/whiny on twitter RT @mmakeever: @GottliebShow @ryanwmcdonald How loud is Wichita state? Great fan base!
                Expand
                Gottlieb is a doosh, but I don't know why so many of our fans care what he says on the Twittersphere. We're 15-0.

Comment

• Gottlibel calls Creighton the quietest 18000 person crowd he's ever witnessed
                  The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by AdamCC View Post
                    Gottlieb is a doosh, but I don't know why so many of our fans care what he says on the Twittersphere. We're 15-0.
                    I have to agree. While he is a tool when we twitter stock him we come off looking like tools ourselves. Get over Gottlieb, times have changed but the quote still holds weight: "Never pick a fight with people who buy ink by the barrel".

Comment

Expand
                      Really surprised Goatfeed's superiors have not taken him aside and told him to STFU on Twitter. Like some people can't handle their alcohol, some people can't handle their Tweets.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                        Really surprised Goatfeed's superiors have not taken him aside and told him to STFU on Twitter. Like some people can't handle their alcohol, some people can't handle their Tweets.
                        Every single time he takes personal shots and gets into pissing matches on twitter, he deletes the tweets the next day. I wonder if he gets drunk every night or just has anger issues but he always regrets it the next day...or maybe it's his superiors telling him to delete the tweets.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                          Gottlibel calls Creighton the quietest 18000 person crowd he's ever witnessed
                          He calls Creighton the quietest college arena hes ever covered a game in! LOL #realtalk

Comment

Expand
                            How bout them Cowboys, Goob?
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                              Gottlibel calls Creighton the quietest 18000 person crowd he's ever witnessed
                              I can't believe Goatfeed finally made an accurate statement. Must have been an out of body experience.
                              "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

• http://rushthecourt.net/2014/01/06/its-about-time-wichita-state-and-kansas-play-each-other/

Adding fuel to the fire.

Comment

Working...
                                X