Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    I'll make it right with you.
    You already have. Many times over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
      OMG(osh)!!!

Tell me what you know!
      Just a personal message between Eric and I.....sheesh.......I know his time is valuable and I don't want to be responsible for wasting it, so I'll make it up to him as we've had business in the past.

On occAsion, some of you wAste too much time trying to conneCt the dots. Just be patient.

Comment

Just a personal message between Eric and I.....sheesh.......I know his time is valuable and I don't want to be responsible for wasting it, so I'll make it up to him as we've had business in the past.

On occAsion, some of you wAste too much time trying to conneCt the dots. Just be patient.
        Nice.
        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• How do I get in the inner circle on this board?

Comment

You, sir, are an *******. A glorious, beautiful *******.

Comment

• How it went down when Boatright gave Elgin the news

Comment

Just put this through the enigma machine..

Comment

• Originally posted by grudkin View Post
                  Just put this through the enigma machine..
                  Illuminati confirmed!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                    How do I get in the inner circle on this board?
                    Well .. You get on your knees .......

..... and Beg .. :)

Comment

Thanks Doc. Can't be much more straightforward than that.

Comment

Any chance you can encrypt a code into a post with 2 0 1 7 in it?
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Lol I get a kick out of Doc and the responses he generates. Hope he never stops posting. Fun stuff?
                          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

ooo Hidden Message with Capital Letters!

JEIIIIOAACJ

What does it mean??? :)

Comment

Attached Files
                              Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

I cannot decide if you are the best or the worst.... I lean towards the best, but it changes with the weather.

Comment

Working...
                                X