American Athletic Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HockeyShock View Post
    @WuDrWu: @SHOCKvalue: don't be playin'. My heart can't take it today.
    Oh no... I know nothing. You must have wrong impression.

Was merely a comment on kai appearing out of nowhere after an absence.

Comment

• Okay, so now that we've officially settled that it is happening. Can I get an equally cryptic and tantalizing graphic or riddle of some kind about if it will be next season, or more like 2-3 years away?

Comment

• No joke, I drove by the MVC office this morning AND I saw several traffic helicopters in the sky. If they weren't here delivering the news to Elgin, I don't know what they were doing...

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          What's going on here fellas?
          Realignment and it feels so good

Comment

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post
            No joke, I drove by the MVC office this morning AND I saw several traffic helicopters in the sky. If they weren't here delivering the news to Elgin, I don't know what they were doing...
            Are the MVC offices in an old strip center with a nail salon on one side, a vape shop on the other, with maybe a quick change oil place on the end with a guy out front who looks homeless spinning a $16.99 oil change sign?

That's always how my mind envisions it anyway.

Comment

• Will I get to post images like this soon?

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Just remember what he said "Wichita State needs the MVC more than the MVC needs Wichita State". I guess we will see if that's true.

Comment

• Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post
                  "And the Oscar goes to..."
                  ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• I wish we could get a live feed of Elgin as it's announced. Cant wait to hear Elgin's statement about WSU needing the Valley and how big of a mistake it will be!
                    I just want to stand on land...

@rjl:
                    If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and a Creighton fan, I think I'd shoot the Creighton fan twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by calfan View Post
                      Just remember what he said "Wichita State needs the MVC more than the MVC needs Wichita State". I guess we will see if that's true.
                      That might actually be the all time lamest and dumbest comments I've ever heard the MVC offices say. And that's saying something.

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                        Don't make me ban you! :)
                        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post
                          No joke, I drove by the MVC office this morning AND I saw several traffic helicopters in the sky. If they weren't here delivering the news to Elgin, I don't know what they were doing...
                          Were the flags at half mast? If you could see the staff, were they wearing black?
                          "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• I really wanted to get a lot of work done today. This crap totally screws up my day. There better be a freakin payoff! The tease really sucks.

Comment

• Would this be a good time for a maintenance upgrade on the board?

Comment

• I can't imagine how many man-hours of productivity have been lost collectively by this board due to any number of @WuDrWu: posts. Has to be in the thousands.
                                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Working...
                                X