American Athletic Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
    But seriously, the Dr. has me excited between his cryptic message here and posting in the 2017-18 schedule thread that we need to move the Tulsa game to open up for another quality non-con opponent.

Comment

• To the MVC:

The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
        But seriously, the Dr. has me excited between his cryptic message here and posting in the 2017-18 schedule thread that we need to move the Tulsa game to open up for another quality non-con opponent.
        Very interesting indeed. I guarantee Doc doesn't want Tulsa off of our schedule. That is a great series to keep forever. He knows something.

Comment

• Spill it!

Comment

• I can't handle anymore teasing. Someone tell me one way or another. PM me. Email me. Send me a sealed envelope, I don't care.

Comment

• ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• I'll believe it when I see the MVC logos from the Koch Arena floor wadded up in a dumpster behind Cessna Stadium.

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                  Like a phoenix from the ashes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
                    I'll believe it when I see the MVC logos from the Koch Arena floor wadded up in a dumpster behind Cessna Stadium.
                    Actually those are painted on the floor. Cue the power sanders?
                    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                      I can't handle anymore teasing. Someone tell me one way or another. PM me. Email me. Send me a sealed envelope, I don't care.
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                        Like a phoenix from the ashes.
                        First post in three months? Game over.

So at least just tell us when the formal announcement is.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Given the serious implications this has for the future of the program, HCGM, and the entire university, I don't think we would be getting teased if there wasn't something brewing in the pot. Our mole has been silent since December and just now chimes in. This is a positive development.
                          "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• @WuDrWu: @SHOCKvalue: don't be playin'. My heart can't take it today.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                                I can't handle anymore teasing. Someone tell me one way or another. PM me. Email me. Send me a sealed envelope, I don't care.
                                "And the Oscar goes to..."

Comment

Working...
                                X