American Athletic Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DJShocker10 View Post
    I believe I heard that we would be making a move to under armour as a school.
    I also heard this. Under Armour it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by boyshocker View Post
      Baseball wants UA, softball likes Adidas, track likes ?? and basketball (men and women) like NIKE. Going to take a strong AD to tell everyone to get on the same bus, I think DB can do it. NIKE has improved its range of sports the last several years. Got to believe if we go this route we are a NIKE school in the future. Believe baseball can yell for UA when it starts supporting itself.
      Track uses Asics, I believe
      The Assman

Comment

• So the plan is to put the entire university athletic department under one corporate supplier instead of splitting it up like it is now? That seems to make sense. Probably allows for much better deals on equipment.
        Professional gas passer.

Comment

• Under Armor has been working hard to work its way up the proverbial totem poll. Here is an article and video from last season on how they have even passed Adidas and trail only Nike

The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by blackandgold View Post
            So the plan is to put the entire university athletic department under one corporate supplier instead of splitting it up like it is now? That seems to make sense. Probably allows for much better deals on equipment.
            Bingo. It's like shipping/freight in a business; the more product you move the better rates you'll get.

Also would be good from a branding aspect as well. Under Armor makes scene. The fast trending company with the fast trending university.
            The Assman

Comment

• Just for reference, UCLA's deal with Under Armor (signed in 2016) start this year.

"The 15-year, $280-million deal his school signed with Under Armour this week ranks as the largest shoe and apparel sponsorship in college sports history."
              Obviously, WSU wouldn't get that kind of Jack, but it goes to show Under Armor is serious about carving out a slice of the appeal cake!
              Last edited by Shock Top; April 2, 2017, 01:03 PM.
              The Assman

Comment

• Nm

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                  Just for reference, UCLA's deal with Under Armor (signed in 2916) start this year.
                  When did you get a Delorean?
                  The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark Lord View Post
                    I was thinking they struck a deal with the Dark Lord and were able to see the future

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                      I was thinking they struck a deal with the Dark Lord and were able to see the future
                      This is not one of my deals. His soul simply isn't worth that much.
                      The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerD View Post
                        I just moved to Port Orange, Fl in Jan so this is music to my ears. I will still be able to go watch the Shocker when they come to Orlando.
                        ShockerD, Welcome to the Daytona Beach Metro area. I live about 10 miles North of you in Ormond Beach and too am really looking forward to watch the Shockers in Orlando and Tampa.

Comment

• So we're thinking the announcement will be on Thursday?
                          Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark Lord View Post
                            You should know...
                            The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by 60Shock View Post
                              ShockerD, Welcome to the Daytona Beach Metro area. I live about 10 miles North of you in Ormond Beach and too am really looking forward to watch the Shockers in Orlando and Tampa.
                              That is awesome it's nice to know we got another shocker fan around here.I'm in Ormond often, Maybe we can meet up sometime and go watch the shockers play in either Orlando or Tampa.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerD View Post
                                That is awesome it's nice to know we got another shocker fan around here.I'm in Ormond often, Maybe we can meet up sometime and go watch the shockers play in either Orlando or Tampa.
                                Check your private messages on shockernet.

Comment

Working...
                                X