No announcement yet.

American Athletic Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is a podcast from Cincinnati, they talk about Wichita State at the 14:40 mark. Spoiler alert: They are looking forward to Wichita in the AAC. https://soundcloud.com/user-52902960...fseason-begins
    Professional gas passer.

Comment

• I think the Dakotas don' move. Not enough incentive. I bet MVC adds UIC.
      I just want to stand on land...

@rjl:
      If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and a Creighton fan, I think I'd shoot the Creighton fan twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
        In reality, you think they'll look for a smaller venue? Municipal Auditorium in KC will be big enough now.
        The Loyola gym would be a nice fit

Comment

• You guys know much more about the MVC instincts, but from my view, I would think they would seriously consider Murray State. They fit decently geographically.

Other than possibly Valpo, I think they provide more hoops prowess than those mentioned. They would provide the MVC with a sixth football school to ward off any football league takeover like the CAA did to the A-10. Perhaps add Belmont and Valpo for 12.

Welcome to the AAC!

Comment

• Originally posted by MemTGRS View Post
            You guys know much more about the MVC instincts, but from my view, I would think they would seriously consider Murray State. They fit decently geographically.

Other than possibly Valpo, I think they provide more hoops prowess than those mentioned. They would provide the MVC with a sixth football school to ward off any football league takeover like the CAA did to the A-10. Perhaps add Belmont and Valpo for 12.

Welcome to the AAC!
            Those additions would make too much sense for the Valley
            The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by bearcatmax View Post
              With what UC and WSU return, I'd imagine they would be co-favorites heading into the season. Can't wait!
              That's cute.
              The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Comment

• Originally posted by MemTGRS View Post
                You guys know much more about the MVC instincts, but from my view, I would think they would seriously consider Murray State. They fit decently geographically.

Welcome to the AAC!
                Why would those schools join the Valley of Decline?

Comment

• Originally posted by blackandgold View Post
                  Here is a podcast from Cincinnati, they talk about Wichita State at the 14:40 mark. Spoiler alert: They are looking forward to Wichita in the AAC. https://soundcloud.com/user-52902960...fseason-begins
                  I just moved to Port Orange, Fl in Jan so this is music to my ears. I will still be able to go watch the Shocker when they come to Orlando.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                    How much longer until ScottTrade says "Thanks, but no thanks" to the Valley?
                    Maybe they'd move it to SLU's arena to keep "Arch Madness."
                    78-65

Comment

• Of course umkc would go to the valley. Then Elgin can say they have Chicago and Kansas City teams that no one gives a **** about.

Comment

• IUPI

Comment

• Again, I've got my popcorn and I'm waiting to be entertained by what they do. Loyola was comically bad and I fully expect the next move to be comically bad as well.

Comment

• Jumping back into this thread. Is it really possible/probable that Wichita St joins for the 2017-2018 season? Would love to see them play UConn. Was lucky to meet Coach Marshall at the Final Four back in 2014. Really nice guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by GampelCraizes View Post
                              Jumping back into this thread. Is it really possible/probable that Wichita St joins for the 2017-2018 season? Would love to see them play UConn. Was lucky to meet Coach Marshall at the Final Four back in 2014. Really nice guy.
                              That was a great year for the huskies in the tourney! Not so much for us.

Comment

• Originally posted by GampelCraizes View Post
                                Jumping back into this thread. Is it really possible/probable that Wichita St joins for the 2017-2018 season? Would love to see them play UConn. Was lucky to meet Coach Marshall at the Final Four back in 2014. Really nice guy.
                                We, most of us I think, believe the announcement will be for 2017/2018. Hopefully Tuesday. If we're wrong, I suggest a 12 month absence from Shockernet. It won't be pretty.
                                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Working...
                                X