Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
    "Corn fed", eh?
    they always wuz big strong German Catholic boys. Don't remember that many ballers among em though.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackandgold View Post
      Everytime Uncle Mike post, I get images from the movie "Deliverance" in my head.
      Let me guess. Ned Beatty squealing like a pig.

Comment

• Hunter Veith out of Cheney is a real stud for the Shocker Track & Field team although I think he was raised on corn fed Mulvane boys.

However, Hunter does have a crew cut that Uncle Mike could only dream about.

Last edited by 1972Shocker; April 6, 2017, 08:47 PM.

Comment

• Wichita state football is 💀 folks... Let's just keep the things that we're good at and make them better... Baseball basketball and bowling vollyball

Comment

• This is one hell of a quote from an ESPN guy

"The American Conference is fortunate to have Wichita State,” ESPN’s Seth Greenberg said. “It’s an elite, top-10 program with a world-class coach.”"

Comment

• Originally posted by Heinro View Post
              If we're going to put $75 million into something, lets put it into our existing sports. I'm of the general belief that football is at or nearing its peak. It will not be this popular forever.
              Yes, and I believe that someday people will prefer soccer over sex. That's okay with me because I'll probably be dead by then.
              Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                Hunter Veith out of Cheney is a real stud for the Shocker Track & Field team although I think was raised on corn fed Mulvane boys.
                I'm not to familiar with track but if he's a corn fed country boy then I'm sure he's a stud

-Uncle Mike

Comment

• Originally posted by blackandgold View Post
                  You kind of creep me out Uncle Mike. But maybe that's the point.
                  At first I thought Uncle Mike was a UConn fan that was poking fun at us. However, he appears to have some knowledge of this area so that rules out the UConn fans since they think that Wichita is in South Dakota. Most likely Uncle Mike is a KU fan's attempt to make us look silly to our new conference mates.
                  ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Mike View Post
                    I'm not to familiar with track but if he's a corn fed country boy then I'm sure he's a stud

-Uncle Mike
                    No he is a corn fed beef and pork eating country boy. He is not wimp ass vegetarian. You say you are a Shocker fan and you're not familiar with Hutner Veith? Shirley you jest?

You may have missed his photo sporting his best of class crew cut that I posted:

Last edited by 1972Shocker; April 6, 2017, 09:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Mike View Post

-Uncle Mike
                      Pro tip: Saying "corn fed" ain't so much a thing in Kansas, as I alluded to earlier. Kansas is not a corn state. Need to up your troll game with more geographic research.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                        At first I thought Uncle Mike was a UConn fan that was poking fun at us. However, he appears to have some knowledge of this area so that rules out the UConn fans since they think that Wichita is in South Dakota. Most likely Uncle Mike is a KU fan's attempt to make us look silly to our new conference mates.
                        Someone should break the news to those UConn fans that South Dakota isn't even in the US. It's in southern Canada.

Comment

No he is corn fed beef and pork eating country boy. He is not wimp ass vegetarian. You say you are a Shocker fan and you're not familiar with Hutner Veith? Shirley you jest?

You may have missed his photo sporting his best of class crew cut that I posted:

Now thats a mans haircut

-Uncle Mike

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                            Absolutely this. And I can't believe anybody would actually fall for it or be entertained by it.

This place's policies on trolling is very weird sometimes. I guess if you can half-ass your way as somebody else and make fun of WSU in the most subtle ways possible, then I guess you can just post away on this site.

Very, very pathetic.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Let me guess. Ned Beatty squealing like a pig.
                              There's a reason Dana Altman wasn't comfortable with the "Sooie pig" call
                              Dominance is a state of mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                                Yes, and I believe that someday people will prefer soccer over sex. That's okay with me because I'll probably be dead by then.
                                I'd bet if you traveled 4,000 to 5,000 miles, you'd probably find some already. Sports popularity does change, has changed and will continue to change. I think it is incredibly naive to believe that football will be king forever. It might take a couple more decades than I hope, but I am certain that it will not be king forever.

Comment

Working...
                                X