• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do not resent growing old.
    Many are denied the privilege.
    — Irish proverb
    :positive:
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• "To know that we know what we know, and to know that we do not know what we do not know, that is true knowledge." -Nicolaus Copernicus,
      :greedy_dollars:
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• You're not being oppressed when another group gains the rights that you've always had.
        — Mamamantis
        :satellite:

Comment

• Ideology is the science of idiots.
          — John Adams
          :strawberry:

Comment

• "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
            -John Wooden

Comment

• God...loves you, and He needs money! He always needs money! He's all-powerful, all-perfect, all-knowing, and all-wise, somehow just can't handle money!
              — George Carlin
              :frog:

Comment

• If you like George Carlin:

“The word bipartisan means some larger-than-usual deception is being carried out”
                "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                -John Wooden

Comment

• You can't climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets. Arnold
                  • :pirate:

Comment

• Aeschylus, “God calls men to a heavy reckoning for overweening pride.”

Comment

• Controversy equalizes fools and wise men – and the fools know it.”
                      ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
                      :bull_head:

Comment

• "Shoot for the moon and if you miss, you will still be among the stars." -- Les Brown
                        :angel:

Comment

• “Are these things really better than the things I already have? Or am I just trained to be dissatisfied with what I have now?”
                          —Chuck Palahniuk
                          :nightmare:

Comment

• SCIENCE IS A PROFOUND SOURCE OF SPIRITUALITY - Carl Sagan
                            :cat:

Comment

• "Ya ever hear of the Seattle seven? That was me...and six other guys."-Lebowski
                              :afro:

Comment

• "We are confronted primarily with a moral issue. It is as old as the scriptures and is as clear as the American Constitution. The heart of the question is whether all Americans are to be afforded equal rights and equal opportunities, whether we are going to treat our fellow Americans as we want to be treated." - John F. Kennedy, June 11, 1963
                                :tan:

Comment

Working...
                                X