Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not all those that wander are lost JRR Tolkien
    :black_eyed:
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• "The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire." -- Ferdinand Foch
      :stupid:
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• "Each moment is a place you've never been." -- Mark Strand
        :star:

Comment

• “I don't understand it. I thought we'd be higher. But I'm not in that room. Now, we've just got to go prove it.”
          Gregg Marshall
          :good:

Comment

• "I've got to have some concrete, standout reasons to take another job. In order to even consider it, it's got to be something far better than what I've got here. And even then, I've got to be less content than what I am now."Gregg Marshall
            :very_drunk:

Comment

• "Everyone has the right to make and ass out of themselves once in awhile, dont let the world judge you" Maude from "Harold and Maude"
              :yahoo:

Comment

• “I've always felt WSU was the premier university in the Missouri Valley Conference. We have the best community. We have the best overall facilities. We should be ranked, in all sports, at the top of our league.”
                Gene Stephenson
                :watermelon:

Comment

• “Frankly, had I been in the job at the time, I think my decisions would have been just as theirs were.”
                  "It’s sort of a cartoonish impression of military capabilities and military forces.” Robert Gates on Benghazi
                  :stupid:

Comment

• Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy...Dale Carnegie
                    :moon:

Comment

• "Life begets life. Energy creates energy. It is by spending oneself that one becomes rich." -- Sarah Bernhardt

Comment

• That which can be destroyed by the truth should be. PC Hodgell
                        :eek-new:

Comment

• Capture.JPG

You know, you can put anybody out of business that you want. Any time you want. I gotta tell you. You could talk about how you're a horribly run organization, if you're on the other side of the fence, you're not giving that excuse. And the IRS comes in, you're not allowed to be shoddy, you're not allowed to be run horribly, you're not allowed to make mistakes, you're not allowed to do one damn thing that doesn't come in compliance, and if you do, you're held responsible right then. I just think the American people have seen what's going on right now in their government. This is absolutely an overreach and this is an outrage for all Americans.
                          Rep. Mike Kelly

Comment

• "Find out what you're afraid of and go live there." -- Chuck Palahniuk

:afro:

Comment

• No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
                              Eleanor Roosevelt
                              :saturn:

Comment

• "One useless man is a disgrace. Two are called a law firm. And three or more become a Congress." -- John Adams, in "1776"

:kiwi-fruit:

Comment

Working...
                                X