Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "That's one small step for man. One giant leap for mankind."
    --Neil Armstrong July 20th, 1969. From the Moon
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• "Always look ahead, but never look back" - Miles Davis
      :frog:
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• "We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light." - Plato
        :smiley_simmons:

Comment

• Don't join the book burners. Don't think you're going to conceal faults by concealing evidence that they ever existed. Don't be afraid to go in your library and read every book... President Dwight Eisenhower
          :good:

Comment

• The taxpayers are sending congressmen on expensive trips abroad. It might be worth it except they keep coming back!Will Rogers
            :eek-new:

Comment

• "Revolution without dancing is a revolution not worth having!"- V
              :saturn:

Comment

• "I attend the greatest of all churches: I put a capital "N" on nature, and call it my church."
                ~Frank Lloyd Wright
                :pirate:

Comment

• “They’re going to turn out to ride me out of town on a rail.” – Colorado Senate President John Morse in Facing a Recall election after going after guns in Colorado.
                  This guy advised fellow legislators that “You don’t have to listen to your constituents.” OOPS!

Comment

• “We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both.”
                    Louis D. Brandeis quote
                    :eek-new:

Comment

• A person often meets his destiny on the road he took to avoid it. Jean De La Fontaine
                      :tranquillity:

Comment

• "I am gross and perverted
                        I'm obsessed 'n deranged
                        I have existed for years
                        But very little had changed
                        I am the tool of the government
                        And industry too
                        For I am destined to rule
                        And regulate you
                        I may be vile and pernicious
                        But you can't look away
                        I make you think I'm delicious
                        With the stuff that I say
                        I am the best you can get
                        Have you guessed me yet?
                        I am the slime oozing out
                        From your TV set..."
                        —Frank Zappa, "I'm the Slime"
                        :devilish:

Comment

• Divided we fall, united we stand, coward take my coward's hand. Mingo
                          :fatigue:

Comment

• Breaking news from the entertainment industry.........in the upcoming made-for-television movie about the life and times of former first lady Hillary Clinton, the part of Ms. Clinton will be played by the late character actor, R.G. Armstrong.......

Comment

• :devilish:

Comment

• "Victory is the child of preparation and determination." - Sean Hampton
                                :strawberry:

Comment

Working...
                                X