No announcement yet.

Daily Wit and Wisdom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A cold in the head causes less suffering than an idea.
    Jules Renard
    8)
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• He is a Governor that governs his Passions, and he a servant that serves them -- Ben Franklin

Comment

• Remember, even if you win the rat race - you're still a rat
        anonymous
        8)
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• I didn't plan on rock-n-roll. I wanted to learn jazz; I got to know some people doing rock-n-roll with jazz, and I thought I could make some money playing music.
          Robby Krieger

Comment

• "Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men."
            — Martin Luther King Jr.

Comment

• Struggle is a never ending process. Freedom is never really won, you earn it and win it in every generation.
              Coretta Scott King
              8)

Comment

• Nothing cures insomnia like the realization that it's time to get up.
                anonymous
                8)

Comment

• Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
                  Buddha
                  8)

Comment

• Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure.
                    George Edward Woodberry
                    8)

Comment

• Why put off till tomorrow what you'll never do anyway?

anonymous
                      8)

Comment

• "My grandmother died having sex. I still cry every time I watch the video."
                        - Larry Reeb on grandparents
                        8)

Comment

• "When I put on my uniform, I feel I am the proudest man on earth."
                          Roberto Clemente
                          8)

Comment

• Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.
                            Frank Zappa
                            8)

Comment

• Middle age is when a narrow waste and a broad mind change places.
                              anonymous
                              8)

Comment

• We won't have a society if we destroy the environment.
                                Margaret Mead
                                8)

Comment

Working...
                                X