No announcement yet.

Daily Wit and Wisdom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “The fishermen know that the sea is dangerous and the storm terrible, but they have never found these dangers sufficient reason for remaining ashore”Vincent Van Gogh
    :abnormal:
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Quiet people have the loudest minds Stephen Hawking
      :kiwi-fruit:
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• ‎"Sure, mom, I settle down with a nice girl every night, then I'm free the next morning." -Tommy DeVito
        :cower:

Comment

• You shall love your crooked neighbour, with your crooked heart. ~~ W.H. Auden

:satellite:

Comment

• “Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect.”
            Benny Hill
            :stupid:

Comment

• “Those hot pants of hers were so damned tight, I could hardly breathe.”
              Benny Hill
              :apple:

Comment

• The next 20 years are going to be full of funerals
                D.C. on learning of Pat G.'s(Longtime bartender at Kellys Westport Inn) death

Comment

• ‎"Courage is very important. Like a muscle, it is strengthened by use."– Ruth Gordon
                  :snowman:

Comment

• "We are the music makers and we are the dreamer of dreams"...Love Willy Wonka
                    :mushroom:

Comment

• All our knowledge has its origins in our perceptions.~ Leonardo da Vinci
                      :cowbell:

Comment

• When Life knocks you down, roll over, and look at the stars...Julian Lennon
                        :mushroom:

Comment

• ‎"Opportunity dances with those already on the dance floor." -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.
                          :devilish:

Comment

• "The mind is the limit" Arnold
                            :bball_spin:

Comment

• “They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.” ― Andy Warhol
                              :black_eyed:

Comment

• "Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant."
                                Robert Louis Stevenson
                                :kiwi-fruit:

Comment

Working...
                                X