No announcement yet.

Daily Wit and Wisdom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions. ---- Ronald Reagan

Comment

• Attached Files
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Attached Files
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• “Republicans approve of the American farmer, but they are willing to help him go broke. They stand four-square for the American home--but not for housing. They are strong for labor--but they are stronger for restricting labor's rights. They favor minimum wage--the smaller the minimum wage the better. They endorse educational opportunity for all--but they won't spend money for teachers or for schools. They think modern medical care and hospitals are fine--for people who can afford them. They consider electrical power a great blessing--but only when the private power companies get their rake-off. They think American standard of living is a fine thing--so long as it doesn't spread to all the people. And they admire of Government of the United States so much that they would like to buy it.”
            Harry S. Truman
            :cool-new:

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                    :cool-new:
                    What about when they come for you?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      What about when they come for you?
                      Imagine - a democrat president who single handily took down this country

Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a Democrat. But I repeat myself.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Advice from An Old Farmer
                            Your fences need to be horse-high, pig-tight and bull-strong.
                            Keep skunks and bankers at a distance.
                            Life is simpler when you plow around the stump.
                            A bumble bee is considerably faster than a John Deere tractor.
                            Words that soak into your ears are whispered… not yelled.
                            Meanness don’t jes’ happen overnight.
                            Forgive your enemies; it messes up their heads.
                            Do not corner something that you know is meaner than you.
                            It don’t take a very big person to carry a grudge.
                            You cannot unsay a cruel word.
                            Every path has a few puddles.
                            When you wallow with pigs, expect to get dirty.
                            The best sermons are lived, not preached.
                            Most of the stuff people worry about ain’t never gonna happen anyway.
                            Don’t judge folks by their relatives.
                            Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
                            Live a good, honorable life… Then when you get older and think back, you’ll enjoy it a second time.
                            Don ‘t interfere with somethin’ that ain’t bothering you none.
                            Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a Rain dance.
                            If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop diggin’.
                            Sometimes you get, and sometimes you get got.
                            The biggest troublemaker you’ll probably ever have to deal with, watches you from the mirror every mornin’.
                            Always drink upstream from the herd.
                            Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment.
                            Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back in.
                            If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..
                            Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.
                            Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.
                            Most times, it just gets down to common sense.

:cowbell:

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• The Pastor entered his donkey in a race and
                                it won.
                                The Pastor was so pleased with the donkey
                                that he entered it in the race again and it won again.
                                The local paper read:
                                PASTOR'S ASS OUT FRONT.
                                The Bishop was so upset with this kind of
                                publicity that he ordered the Pastor not to enter the donkey in another race.
                                The next day the local paper headline read:
                                BISHOP SCRATCHES
                                PASTOR'S ASS.
                                This was too much for the Bishop so he
                                ordered the Pastor to get
                                rid of the donkey.
                                The Pastor decided to give it to a Nun in a
                                nearby convent.
                                The local paper, hearing of the news, posted
                                the following headline the next day:
                                NUN HAS BEST ASS IN TOWN.
                                The Bishop fainted.
                                He informed the Nun that she would have to get rid of the donkey so she sold it to a farm for $10.
                                The next day the paper read:
                                NUN SELLS ASS FOR $10
                                This was too much for the Bishop so he
                                ordered the Nun to buy back
                                the donkey and lead it to the plains where
                                it could run wild.
                                The next day the headlines read:
                                NUN ANNOUNCES HER ASS IS WILD AND FREE.
                                The Bishop was buried the next day.
                                The moral of the story is . . . being concerned about public opinion can bring you much grief and misery . . . even shorten your life.
                                So be yourself and enjoy life.
                                Stop worrying about everyone else's ass
                                and just cover your own !!!
                                You'll be a lot happier and live longer!
                                :stupid:

Comment

Working...
                                X