No announcement yet.

Daily Wit and Wisdom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll quote who ever I like, you quote who ever you like and anyone who wishes to quote someone is fine with me.
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
      I'll quote who ever I like, you quote who ever you like and anyone who wishes to quote someone is fine with me.
      Good. Just know the man isn't who he claims to be.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Warren Buffet 101:

I can go on and on. This piece is actually flattering. Warren Buffet should be in prison.
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• http://www.crimeandfederalism.com/the-truth-about-warren-buffett/

More about Warren Buffett, aka Mr Nice Guy. If the Koch's were only so benevolent. LOL!

Comment

• More on Warren:

In layman's terms, hypocrite and liar.

Comment

• "I pity the man who wants a coat so cheap that the man or the woman who produces the cloth will starve in the process Pres Benjamin Harrison"
              :strawberry:
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                Sounds a little bit like Warren Buffett's business model.

Comment

• "You expect me to believe that Mrs. Ketchup is in critical condition?" - Glenn Beck,
                  :disgust:

Comment

• She said she was approaching forty, and I couldn't help wondering from what direction. Bob Hope
                    :cool-new:

Comment

• “There is nothing in the dark that isn't there when the lights are on.”
                      Rod Serling quote
                      :angel:

Comment

• “The kind of people who can assemble huge crowds into one spot will be the major influences on mass culture in the next decade. The rock enthusiasts have created some of the most exciting theatrical events on the planet.” – Jim Morrison
                        :joyous:

Comment

• "We have built a world of prisons - for beings that have committed no crime" Anonymous

:mask:

Last edited by kcshocker11; July 17, 2013, 09:41 PM.

Comment

• "In a man to man fight the winner is the one who puts an extra round in his magazine" Erwin Rommel
                            -Field Marshal Erwin Rommel:dog:

Comment

• “If you sacrifice your art because of some woman, or some man, or for some color, or for some wealth, you can't be trusted.” -Miles Davis

Comment

• If the basketball Gods are on their toes, we will see you guys in the final game next year. Certainly don't want to see you before ...... Louisville fan
                                :bball_spin:

Comment

Working...
                                X