No announcement yet.

Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCOOP: U.S. officials gave the Taliban a list of names of U.S. citizens, green card holders & Afghan allies to grant entry into the outer perimeter of the city’s airport, prompting outrage behind the scenes from lawmakers and military officials. https://politico.com/news/2021/08/26...uate-506957…
    Show this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktown View Post
      SO, say the trusted Taliban perimeter security actually stop a vest wearing murder bomber, what do they do? Vest wearing suicidal maniac gives Taliban security 2 choices, I blow up here and now or you let me proceed to next gate, what do you think our trusted Taliban guards would do???
      I am not sure that ISIS and the Taliban get along all that well in isolation. However, I think "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" could possibly be in play here. ISIS and the Taliban coordinate this attack with ISIS agreeing to take full responsibility and the Taliban acting outraged so they stay on Biden's good side.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

I am not sure that ISIS and the Taliban get along all that well in isolation. However, I think "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" could possibly be in play here. ISIS and the Taliban coordinate this attack with ISIS agreeing to take full responsibility and the Taliban acting outraged so they stay on Biden's good side.
        Precisely and Biden's Ivy League advisors are getting played and they can't even see it or don't care.

Comment

• This is why Kamala is outa town, to keep her hands as clean as possible

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
            SCOOP: U.S. officials gave the Taliban a list of names of U.S. citizens, green card holders & Afghan allies to grant entry into the outer perimeter of the city’s airport, prompting outrage behind the scenes from lawmakers and military officials. https://politico.com/news/2021/08/26...uate-506957…
            Show this thread
            SCOOP:

Page cannot be found.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

SCOOP:

Page cannot be found.
              Try this: https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...vacuate-506957

Is this like what Biden did when he gave Vladimir Putin a list of 16 targets that he shouldn’t hit in cyber attacks. It’s like a list of “here’s what to hit” when you give it to an enemy.

Comment

SO, say the trusted Taliban perimeter security actually stop a vest wearing murder bomber, what do they do? Vest wearing suicidal maniac gives Taliban security 2 choices, I blow up here and now or you let me proceed to next gate, what do you think our trusted Taliban guards would do???
                They would just hop in one of their shiny new Made in the U.S.A. MRAPs and tell the guy to have a great day and move along to the next checkpoint.

Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

They would just hop in one of their shiny new Made in the U.S.A. MRAPs and tell the guy to have a great day and move along to the next checkpoint.

Comment

• Jesus God Biden sounds AWFUL to start his Presser. This is horrible.

Edit

Seriously, I feel bad for his son but that's not part of today. He sounds TERRIBLE.

Not capable. This country is in the ****.

Comment

• Biden, 'I trust the Taliban.'

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                        Jesus God Biden sounds AWFUL to start his Presser. This is horrible.

Edit

Seriously, I feel bad for his son but that's not part of today. He sounds TERRIBLE.

Not capable. This country is in the ****.
                        Wow. Pa.......thet......ic.

Comment

• Blaming Trump now.

Comment

Blaming Trump now.
                            Holy **** what is he doing? Someone is going to pull him off the stage any minute.

Comment

• Rambling incoherently, go away.

Comment

Blaming Trump now.
                                You know trump was doing a good job because the press completely forgot about the war for 4 years. Was there an Afghanistan headline at all besides “Trump bombed the living **** out of this compound” or “trump ordered this terrorist leader get a house visit from a missile”?
                                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                                X