Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logan Hall

@loganclarkhall

for those keeping score: the party of science has told us this past week that triple masking makes sense, there’s no difference between guys and girls playing sports, schools can’t reopen despite CDC guidance, and private jet flights are necessary to fight climate change.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      Logan Hall

@loganclarkhall

for those keeping score: the party of science has told us this past week that triple masking makes sense, there’s no difference between guys and girls playing sports, schools can’t reopen despite CDC guidance, and private jet flights are necessary to fight climate change.
      Here's a snapshot of the type of person whose words you so eagerly ran to the board to parrot:

He calls himself a Christian, has a banner implying he's vengeance, and plagiarizes one of the most un-Christ-like and contradictory versus in the entire Bible: "I did not come to bring peace, but a sword".

I would recommend you fill your mind with the thoughts of someone less unhinged.

P.S. Unplug.

Comment

• I have no idea who he is, and do not care at all. That statement makes a great deal of sense, and that is undeniable.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Here's a snapshot of the type of person whose words you so eagerly ran to the board to parrot:

He calls himself a Christian, has a banner implying he's vengeance, and plagiarizes one of the most un-Christ-like and contradictory versus in the entire Bible: "I did not come to bring peace, but a sword".

I would recommend you fill your mind with the thoughts of someone less unhinged.

P.S. Unplug.
          Don’t know why you’d smear someone instead of their ideas if their ideas were bad.
          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
            I have no idea who he is, and do not care at all. That statement makes a great deal of sense, and that is undeniable.
            That's unfortunate because the comment about "TriPPLe MaSkInG" and "schools can't open despite CDC" are the comments of the indoctrinated Covidiot who is merely parroting the words of his fallen leader.

I have no comment on the other statements other than they were likely taken out of context or exaggerated in order to "stir up the base".

Don't you think we've been stirred up enough? Don't you think it's time for both sides to sit down and have a real conversation?

Comment

• May as well put this in here...

We've discussed racism - systemic or otherwise - in various threads and I made a statement not too long ago that I believe there to be a very large base of racists (specifically white vs. black) still in America. I stumbled upon this article which was advertised at the bottom of a completely unrelated article (I don't go hunting for this **** to read) and found it quite illustrative of what I was talking about.

Despite being removed from playlists, Morgan Wallen's streams did not dip on Wednesday, while his digital album sales rose 1,220 percent.

Morgan Wallen’s Sales Skyrocket After Racial Slur Controversy

Despite the country music industry’s swift withdrawal of support for Morgan Wallen after a video of him surfaced Tuesday night using a racial slur — a breakneck fall from grace that has included much of the radio industry pulling his songs from airwaves, his contract with Big Loud Records being suspended “indefinitely,” and the Academy of Country Music halting his “potential involvement and eligibility” for this year’s awards — the country singer lost no support from his fans on streaming.

Wallen’s sales increased 1,220 percent on Wednesday compared to Tuesday, while his song sales were up 327 percent, according to Alpha Data, the data analytics provider that powers the Rolling Stone Charts. And despite being removed from playlists like Today’s Country on Apple Music and Spotify’s Hot Country Songs, his streams did not dip on Wednesday at all. (Wallen’s music remains on the services since his label, Big Loud, has not removed any material.) Wallen’s on-demand audio streams were up 6 percent, while his programmed streams increased 16 percent compared to Tuesday.
              Now my personal opinion is that he should offer his mea culpa and then drift into the shadows while he slowly attempts to rebuild his brand. I don't think he should be "cancelled" or anything like that, but his business is publicity, and you can't be walking around dropping N-bombs (or whatever he said) in 2020 and hope to remain a celebrity.

But the fact that his music sales spiked to such an extent paints a dark picture. How much do you want to bet his recent customers were 98% Trumpers?

Perhaps if someone is interested, they can translate those percentages to actual sales.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                May as well put this in here...

We've discussed racism - systemic or otherwise - in various threads and I made a statement not too long ago that I believe there to be a very large base of racists (specifically white vs. black) still in America. I stumbled upon this article which was advertised at the bottom of a completely unrelated article (I don't go hunting for this **** to read) and found it quite illustrative of what I was talking about.

Despite being removed from playlists, Morgan Wallen's streams did not dip on Wednesday, while his digital album sales rose 1,220 percent.

Morgan Wallen’s Sales Skyrocket After Racial Slur Controversy

Now my personal opinion is that he should offer his mea culpa and then drift into the shadows while he slowly attempts to rebuild his brand. I don't think he should be "cancelled" or anything like that, but his business is publicity, and you can't be walking around dropping N-bombs (or whatever he said) in 2020 and hope to remain a celebrity.

But the fact that his music sales spiked to such an extent paints a dark picture. How much do you want to bet his recent customers were 98% Trumpers?

Perhaps if someone is interested, they can translate those percentages to actual sales.
                Idk anything about this guy or the circumstances of the event, but you don’t get to banish people to purgatory for their words. This has to stop.
                Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Idk anything about this guy or the circumstances of the event, but you don’t get to banish people to purgatory for their words. This has to stop.
                  Whatever happen to her:

justice.jpg

She can hear what one says, but she cannot see who says it. If a word is allowed to go out on the airwaves, which I know this word does, and people of one race can call each other this word (actually as a positive), it should NOT be a word that penalizes a person of another race. It is either wrong or it is not. A person of one race cannot use a word with impunity while another of a different race can have their career potentially ruined. In this case, pulled off the airwaves. If you do not want someone of one race use a word, then you should not want any other race (or nationality), including your own, to use the word. If you disagree, I can see how that would be a form of racism. Yes, I understand the difference. The problem is, as long as the word is still prevalent in any form of public use, it will not go away in the vocabulary of those you do not want using it.

Personally, I hate the "N" word.

Comment

• Fairfax schools says they're going to open up 2 days a week in March for some kids. Wanna know how? They're hiring thousands of unskilled classroom monitors to watch kids watch computer screens because their fully vaccinated teachers won't return to the building. This is nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Whatever happen to her:

justice.jpg

She can hear what one says, but she cannot see who says it. If a word is allowed to go out on the airwaves, which I know this word does, and people of one race can call each other this word (actually as a positive), it should NOT be a word that penalizes a person of another race. It is either wrong or it is not. A person of one race cannot use a word with impunity while another of a different race can have their career potentially ruined. In this case, pulled off the airwaves. If you do not want someone of one race use a word, then you should not want any other race (or nationality), including your own, to use the word. If you disagree, I can see how that would be a form of racism. Yes, I understand the difference. The problem is, as long as the word is still prevalent in any form of public use, it will not go away in the vocabulary of those you do not want using it.

Personally, I hate the "N" word.
                      No words should be off limits, but that’s never really been the case.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

I sort of agree. The one thing I really disliked was Democrats (and some Republicans) trying to make something out of Trump saying the word "FIGHT". As if none of them have never used the word to voters / constituents before both as he/she will fight for you or we must fight for this or that.

On the other hand, the out and out calling of statements of insurrection and such or statements calling for direct personal harm to come to someone is much more than just a threat. By he way, I heard a lot of these during the BML protests this last summer, which I thought was very counter productive to a good and worthy cause.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                          If a word is allowed to go out on the airwaves, which I know this word does, and people of one race can call each other this word (actually as a positive), it should NOT be a word that penalizes a person of another race.

You just gave the #1 excuse for racists everywhere.

Don't be obtuse.

I can call my little brother a ****** and he will laugh. If I go up to a random queen on the street and use the same language I'm in trouble. This isn't hard to understand.

Comment

Comment

• O’Bama’s Top Economic Advisor, Larry Summers sounds the alarm on Biden’s Covid Stimulus Plan, saying it’s too big, could be harmful and cause INFLATION.

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/5...lus-is-too-big

Comment

• Candace Owens
                                @RealCandaceO

I love America. Thinking about running for President.

Comment

Working...
                                X