Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Seems like we tried subsidizing bad mortgages at one point in the past…and that was when housing was booming.
    Livin the dream

Comment

• Lance Gooden @Lancegooden

Homebuyers with good credit have to subsidize homebuyers with poor credit. Americans who didn't go to college have to pay the loans of Americans who did. Joe Biden's America is backwards.

Comment

• Jeanine Pirro @JudgeJeanine

Mike Morell fmr CIA director admits now Sec of State Blinken asked him to cover up Hunter laptop story. Morell enlists 50 top CIA officials to say the story was Russian disinfo. These intel directors interfered w a presidential election. What else did they do as CIA officials?

Comment

Jeanine Pirro @JudgeJeanine

Mike Morell fmr CIA director admits now Sec of State Blinken asked him to cover up Hunter laptop story. Morell enlists 50 top CIA officials to say the story was Russian disinfo. These intel directors interfered w a presidential election. What else did they do as CIA officials?
          Assassinations.
          Livin the dream

Comment

• The CIA is well versed in interfering with elections. They've been doing it for decades all around the globe
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• They made our country weaker and put our citizens at risk.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Rep. Mike Waltz @michaelgwaltz

Just two years ago Sudan signed the Abraham Accords. This administration’s Middle East policy is literally going up in smoke.

Comment

• Joe Biden - April 24. 2023:

"There is no such thing as someone else's child. No such thing as someone else's child. Our nation's children are all our children," Biden said, quoting a former teacher during a speech in the White House Rose Garden honoring the 2023 national and state teachers of the year.

Does that include Navy Joan Roberts?

Comment

• I hear Biden has announced his is running for 4 more years of taxpayer funded vacation. I can't say that I blame him. Pretty good gig if you can get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                      I hear Biden has announced his is running for 4 more years of taxpayer funded vacation. I can't say that I blame him. Pretty good gig if you can get it.
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Ok, Joe…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

And there are people who think this is so profound. I wonder if people actually write it this way, or if she just sloshes it all in her head and dumps it through a meat grinder herself.
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

And there are people who think this is so profound. I wonder if people actually write it this way, or if she just sloshes it all in her head and dumps it through a meat grinder herself.
                              You may have missed this post about Kamala's speech writer: https://shockernet.net/forum/miscell...65#post1394565
                              Last edited by 1972Shocker; May 3, 2023, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Rep. Mike Waltz @michaelgwaltz

Just two years ago Sudan signed the Abraham Accords. This administration’s Middle East policy is literally going up in smoke.
                                When president Biden was asked about Sudan, he said he wouldn't put a penny towards it. He said he perfers corvettes.

Comment

Working...
                                X