Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

C’mon man!

Nevada = Middle of the country ??? Did he say "wetlands"???

Comment

• Code Red is going to be heard ceaselessly for the next weeks/months.

Good to see the deflecting in full Democratic mode with the incompetence going on with the President. Don't look over here, HURRICANES!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Nevada = Middle of the country ??? Did he say "wetlands"???
        If Nevada is a wetland now, is that a bad thing? Is that global warming? Because I thought global warming would cause more deserts.

The global warming thing is fun. Because it requires one to unplug their brain to buy into it.

There is BC/AD and GW time, which started 'whenever the hell the graph or chart makes our point'.
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• "ya know it looks like a tornado, they don't call em that anymore, and it hits crops and wetlands in the middle of the country, in Iowa, and Nevada, and I mean it's just across the board......"

-------your President Joe Biden (I **** you not)

Comment

• If I am a journalist at the White House, I'd be willing to ask the tough questions that matter. Such as, "At any time since the inauguration has President Biden been found wandering the streets around the White House at night?" Why is nobody asking this question!?!
            Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• He said this yesterday: "Have zero net emissions by 2050. By 2020, make sure all our electricity is zero emissions.”

"We’re gonna be able to do these things but we’ve got to move."
              Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• I just think it’s absolutely hilarious how the media jumped on Trump for breathing the wrong way but has anybody in the MSM even once criticized, called out, or made fun of this guy?

And that is why you will never be able to trust the “unbiased” media ever again. And the dumbasses failed to realize they are going to shut 50% of their potential clientele out the window. Good maths.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• SNL should be having a field day with this guy. I haven't watched it since it had comedians.
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Tornados, or whatever the PC term is, “hit the crops and wetlands in the middle of the country in Iowa and Nevada.”

Since when does NV have crops and wetlands and when did It become a middle of the country state?
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      He said this yesterday: "Have zero net emissions by 2050. By 2020, make sure all our electricity is zero emissions.”

"We’re gonna be able to do these things but we’ve got to move."
                      Negative emissions!
                      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Negative emissions!
                        I think that's what I experience when I am wearing a mask.

Comment

• How much blood would be spilled today if Larry Elder were a Democrat?

Every media outlet would have interrupted regular programming to cover the white supremacist attempting to murder and overthrow an election by attacking the oppressed slave.

Also, the horrible CBS show Big Brother. Completely racist (totally set up by the way) season where the black contestants banded together early to make sure a black person, apparently cheated for a decade out of deserving wins, wins this season. The most disgusting part took place tonight when one of the 2 remaining white players (at least 1 if not 2 or 3 of the so called black contestants are of mixed heritage FWIW) went completely white privilege guilt when she learned she'd be leaving. None of the privileged contestants saw anything like this coming. You determine who the racists are.

Comment

• I used to be an avid fan of BB. Kids mostly got in the way but my wife still feels the need to watch it. They started slowly inserting politics and race into the show throughout the years, but last year, they tipped the scales. From what my wife has told me and now you Doc, this year they have gone full blown nutjob. So sad to see how this show’s demise is gonna go. I can’t imagine it having much of a life left if the show’s winner is already predetermined and decided by race. Imagine if the roles were reversed.. LOL.

I seriously hope its ratings die a much needed death at this point. Once again, another decent program ruined by race and politics. Sad.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• and THIS is what a dictator is

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                                and THIS is what a dictator is
                                Yep. Pure dictatorship at its core.

Comment

Working...
                                X