X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• 0DE72298-500B-4263-AA4F-9E28CD6C0EE0.jpeg

Comment

• Reports are now 10 Marines have died. I don't know what to say.

Comment

• I literally heard on every story yesterday and this morning that an attack was imminent. WTF?!!!

Why we haven't sent in every available resources (Military) into Afghanistan to take control is beyond me.

The airport and at least a mile radius around it should be under our control at a minimum, and then missions to go out and heed the call of our citizens to rescue them can commence.

Christ, we can send in an Airborne unit to sieze back Bagram if we were serious.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            Reports are now 10 Marines have died. I don't know what to say.
            God dammit. Our military generals should be fuming. But the ones in DC at the top are worried about pronouns and whatever the hell else.

There needs to be serious consequences for this.
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Report on NBC is Biden hadn’t even showed up for a standing meeting scheduled every morning to brief him on the quagmire of his making when news broke of the attack in Kabul. Wondering what his priorities were this morning, probably having a second bowl of cream of wheat. Pathetic

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktown View Post
                Report on NBC is Biden hadn’t even showed up for a standing meeting scheduled every morning to brief him on the quagmire of his making when news broke of the attack in Kabul. Wondering what his priorities were this morning, probably having a second bowl of cream of wheat. Pathetic
                It is disgusting. The miniscule acts that Trump got pilloried for, yet..... here we are with true incompetence, but politics sways the media.

Comment

• Central Command reporting ISIS did the deed, which is laying the ground work to give the Taliban 'partner' a pass I expect, otherwise the General says they are doing a great job.

God bless those who gave all.

Comment

• Last report I saw was 11 U.S. Marines and 1 Navy Medic. No telling how many AmCits were around the perimeter although apparently we knew this was coming as the State Department issued warnings to leave the area. Whether any AmCits pay any attention to what the top levels of our government proclaim these days is hard to say.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktown View Post
                      Central Command reporting ISIS did the deed, which is laying the ground work to give the Taliban 'partner' a pass I expect, otherwise the General says they are doing a great job.

God bless those who gave all.
                      "Taliban spokesman Suhail Shaheen said in a message: “We strongly condemn this gruesome incident and will take every step to bring the culprits to justice.”"

Of course, if the Taliban was not doing what they are at the gates and surrounding areas, none of this would have likely happened.

If Biden had been smarter than a horse's patute on how to conduct the evacuation, it wouldn't have happened.

Take your pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

God dammit. Our military generals should be fuming. But the ones in DC at the top are worried about pronouns and whatever the hell else.

There needs to be serious consequences for this.
                        Abso****inglutely,

Comment

• Pentagon Presser Blames ISIS for Suicide Attacks and ISIS Confirms, Releases Picture of Bomber

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/08...bomber-n433126

A short briefing at the Pentagon just occurred, with Gen. McKenzie, U.S. Central Command, confirming that 12 U.S. service members were killed by today’s suicide attacks in Kabul, Afghanistan.

In prepared remarks that seemed almost dismissive of the loss of life at times, the administration attempted to paint the attacks as baked-in while touting the supposed overall success of the mission.

“We thought this would happen sooner or later,” says Gen. Kenneth McKenzie. Also says "we share a common purpose" with the Taliban and they are "useful to work with"

McKenzie also seemed to dance around the fact that we are trusting the Taliban. While he admitted there was a failure, he seemingly still placed his trust in the terrorist organization to provide security. Several times, the mantra that the mission will continue was repeated with the assertion that more attacks are likely coming. When pressed on what measures were being taken to prevent future loss of life, the general actually said they would be reaching out to the Taliban.

McKenzie also assigned blame for the attacks, saying they were carried out by ISIS. While there are some questions about how a car bomb made it through Taliban checkpoints without coordination, ISIS itself has now taken credit, confirming the Pentagon’s assertion.

Lastly, McKenzie indicated that future military action is not imminent in order to respond to the attacks and loss of American lives. Instead, he spoke of asking the Taliban to close down roads, confirming they will continue to run the security operation outside the airport.

You got to be kidding me. Hopefully, this is an attempt to deke the enemy.
                          Last edited by 1972Shocker; August 26, 2021, 03:34 PM.

Comment

• Biden is now scheduled to speak at 5:00 PM Eastern today.

Comment

• 13 dead and 10 critical. WHERE IS THE LEADERSHIP AND THE CONDEMNATION at least?!!

To say nothing of the response from the most mighty military force in the history of this planet.

God Bless Our Troops.

Comment

• SO, say the trusted Taliban perimeter security actually stop a vest wearing murder bomber, what do they do? Vest wearing suicidal maniac gives Taliban security 2 choices, I blow up here and now or you let me proceed to next gate, what do you think our trusted Taliban guards would do???

Comment

Working...
                                X