No announcement yet.

Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Pompeo Sets the Record Straight After Biden Press Conference From Yesterday

Bill Hemmer asked what the former S.O.S. thought of how Biden laid out the deal he inherited from the Trump team. Pompeo laid it out in clear terms…
    Bill, as for the deal we were very clear from the beginning with the Taliban we were negotiating with the Afghan government also we had to deal with them too, we weren’t just talking to the Taliban. We were clear with the Taliban, we had this understanding that you’re going to live up to it and we had a conditions-based withdrawal plan and we executed that. We whittled down from 15,000 to a little over 2500 troops and the last 13 months of our administration and we didn’t have a single American attack or an American killed and it wasn’t because of a piece of paper that was a set of understandings but it was because the Taliban understood that if they acted against Americans and took actions that were inconsistent with what they promised when they pushed on us in the Trump administration we responded with American power and American might. We made clear to the Taliban that deterrence was going to be maintained and the difference is with the Biden administration is that when the Taliban pushed they withdrew and showed weakness.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Even Obummer was drone-striking the **** out of people. You think Biden won't?

*Googling "U.S. Strike"*

Biden Pledges To Strike Back After Attack Kills 13 U.S. Service Members In Kabul

Let's wait and see what happens.

All this outrage and I'm more informed than you in 10 seconds of keystrokes.

Unplug.
      No, I don't think Biden will. This is the same man who pleaded with Obuma to not kill F'ing Osama Bin Laden. Obuma is as bad as it gets, but Biden is way worse, and Harris isn't far behind except that she at least has some cognitive ability, at least I think she does...

Comment

• Honestly, Trump fans... you need to be very careful about shedding tears over foreign lands. Do you remember anything the orange man said when he was in power? He pissed off every single ally we had in the known universe. He threatened pulling out of every foreign base, abandoning a global policy we'd maintained for over half a century.

Comment

• no, no. I realize that it's true, I just meant that it's hard to believe that anyone could/would do that

Comment

Honestly, Trump fans... you need to be very careful about shedding tears over foreign lands. Do you remember anything the orange man said when he was in power? He pissed off every single ally we had in the known universe. He threatened pulling out of every foreign base, abandoning a global policy we'd maintained for over half a century.
            he never betrayed our allies

Comment

Even Obummer was drone-striking the **** out of people. You think Biden won't?

*Googling "U.S. Strike"*

Biden Pledges To Strike Back After Attack Kills 13 U.S. Service Members In Kabul

Let's wait and see what happens.

All this outrage and I'm more informed than you in 10 seconds of keystrokes.

Unplug.
              No, he's not going to do anything

Comment

Honestly, Trump fans... you need to be very careful about shedding tears over foreign lands. Do you remember anything the orange man said when he was in power? He pissed off every single ally we had in the known universe. He threatened pulling out of every foreign base, abandoning a global policy we'd maintained for over half a century.
                ... and they were still cautious knowing the "orange man" might have a finger on the ole red button; heck, I was even afraid at times...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

no, no. I realize that it's true, I just meant that it's hard to believe that anyone could/would do that
                  I figured that what you meant. It really is unbelievable and inconceivable.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

... and they were still cautious knowing the "orange man" might have a finger on the ole red button; heck, I was even afraid at times...

I used to believe in that strategy, I truly wanted to believe in the "madman" strategy. I even used to placate my liberal friends with it when Trump was threatening the lil' Rocket man. In the back on my mind, I hoped he wasn't really crazy. My greatest fears were realized though by June of 2020 as you already know. Crazy as a shithouse rat.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

No, I don't think Biden will. This is the same man who pleaded with Obuma to not kill F'ing Osama Bin Laden. Obuma is as bad as it gets, but Biden is way worse, and Harris isn't far behind except that she at least has some cognitive ability, at least I think she does...
                      I know very little about Biden besides his approach to Covid, which I've liked. He's an old school, Blue Dog Democrat. I would be very surprised if he's gun shy. Who knows though.

Comment

I know very little about Biden besides his approach to Covid, which I've liked. He's an old school, Blue Dog Democrat. I would be very surprised if he's gun shy. Who knows though.
                        everybody but you apparently

Comment

• The Taliban has mobilized a special unit, called Al Isha, to hunt down Afghans who helped US and allied forces — and it’s using US equipment and data to do it.

mindblowingly stupid

Comment

• Channel surfing a few minutes ago I saw former secretary of defense William Cohen talking to the Wolf on cnn so I thought he might’ve had something meaningful to say. What he said was just more partisan rhetoric I didn’t see coming. To paraphrase, ‘ Everyone needs to stop going after the Biden administration for the time being, they will be held accountable. I also hope that those on Capital Hill will be accountable as they are stoking once again the insurrectionists to come back to Capital Hill.’

Comment

• Lol. Never mind

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktown View Post
                                Channel surfing a few minutes ago I saw former secretary of defense William Cohen talking to the Wolf on cnn so I thought he might’ve had something meaningful to say. What he said was just more partisan rhetoric I didn’t see coming. To paraphrase, ‘ Everyone needs to stop going after the Biden administration for the time being, they will be held accountable. I also hope that those on Capital Hill will be accountable as they are stoking once again the insurrectionists to come back to Capital Hill.’
                                I guess we'll need to remember that any march on DC is an insurrection. I bet that when the Left throws their amped up hissy fit when the next GOP candidate gets inaugurated and sends their limp wristed, purple haired goon squad to get pepper sprayed and emasculated, we can call it an insurrection too.

Their is a small part of me that would like to see a real insurrection and watch guys like Cohen squirt his pants.
                                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                                X