No announcement yet.

Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not to mention Biden single handedly signed countless death certificates by hand delivering the names of Americans and Afghan allies to the Taliban. What a complete F'ing idiot. He's even more dumb than I previously thought. This is the same a-hole who pleaded with Obuma to not kill Bin Laden.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
      Not to mention Biden single handedly signed countless death certificates by hand delivering the names of Americans and Afghan allies to the Taliban. What a complete F'ing idiot.
      this is almost impossible to believe

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Not really. If you paid attention to the elections it was obvious even back then he was a complete F'ing idiot.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

U.S. officials sent the Taliban names of American and Afghan evacuees who hoped to pass through the militant group’s Kabul airport checkpoints, Politico reported.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker43 View Post

It was not a ceasefire, it was a surrender. The Trump admin released the top official, 5000 other Taliban members, and agreed to a much earlier withdrawal date. Trump's concession destroyed Afghan troop morale and likely sped up the Taliban's offensive. He also decreased the number of SIV's available and made them much more difficult to obtain, which means those people y'all suddenly care about being left behind were going to be left behind in much higher numbers.

The withdrawal is for sure a mess, Biden is responsible for that. Somehow y'all have also ignored everything else that has happened in the last 20 years to facilitate it, including Trump's concession to the Taliban.

Trump withdrawal, Biden withdrawal, this was always going to happen. We've had 20+ years of intelligence and policy failures.

Also, didn't Trump say he defeated ISIS? What happened with that?
            I cannot see anything wrong with your statement.

Trump has said many times, "We are not the policemen of the world".

Everybody that has even a modest awareness of the Middle East conflict knows that there would be a mass slaughter the moment we left. We aren't changing centuries of culture in a couple decades. The good people are like sheep and the bad people only respond to being eliminated. This is engrained into their DNA.

Trump was actually doing well when he took the gloves off his generals and told them to light the bitches up. But it's like one of those trick candles that relight. The second we stop killing them, they will start to regroup. The only solution is to either leave (and strike them from afar - which I believe is our current plan), or absolutely conquer the bloody land and make them American territories and install our laws (actually not a bad idea strategically).

We should have taken over Iraq. That would have been a nice base for us. Once we got a McDonald's in there... all would have worked out.

Comment

• ""I cannot sit idly by and watch the nation that I love spiral into death and devastation because our leader cannot discharge his duties," he said. "There is no time to wait, the time for action is now."

"As the person that works closest with the president, you are also the one who best knows the differences between the perception the West Wing wants to project and the ugly reality," he added."

Cawthorn calls on Harris to invoke 25th Amendment and remove Biden as president over Afghanistan crisis (msn.com)
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Not to mention Biden single handedly signed countless death certificates by hand delivering the names of Americans and Afghan allies to the Taliban. What a complete F'ing idiot. He's even more dumb than I previously thought. This is the same a-hole who pleaded with Obuma to not kill Bin Laden.
                Cold...I am curious. What is your assessment of this statement about Biden signing death warrants when he released these names? Without going down rabbit holes is it possible for you to answer this? Thanks and glad you are out of detention.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

Cold...I am curious. What is your assessment of this statement about Biden signing death warrants when he released these names? Without going down rabbit holes is it possible for you to answer this? Thanks and glad you are out of detention.
                  I'm not familiar with it at all. All I know is Biden pulled the troops (as scheduled by Trump) and the airport was overrun. I seriously watch almost zero politics which has been the norm for me historically whenever a Dim is in the White House. Covid has changed things for me slightly obviously.

I'll answer any question put to me as honestly as I can, but I'll need the backstory from a credible source.

One moment...

U.S. officials sent the Taliban names of American and Afghan evacuees who hoped to pass through the militant group’s Kabul airport checkpoints, Politico reported.

After the Taliban took over Kabul, officials sent the Taliban the names of evacuees who hoped to pass through the group’s checkpoints and reach the city’s U.S.-occupied airport, Politico reported Thursday, citing unnamed federal and congressional sources.

This list initially included American citizens, lawful permanent residents and Afghans who worked for the U.S. military and feared Taliban retribution, but the United States later stopped sending Afghan evacuees’ names to the group, Politico said.

Following a Thursday afternoon speech at the White House, Biden told reporters he doesn't know of any instances in which the United States sent a list of names to the Taliban, but it “could very well have happened.”

The United States has coordinated with Taliban leaders on security and has occasionally asked the group to let certain groups of people through its perimeter near the airport, with the Taliban usually cooperating with those requests, Biden said.
                  It appears we had an agreement with the Taliban on movement of our people. They were made aware (warned) of who they were knowing full well if anything happened to them, retribution would be forthcoming. As our presence in the region diminishes, and thus our ability to defend their security, we will not want to be identifying them to a terrorist organization. Clearly.

There was a time when Trump invited the Taliban to meet at Camp David. We were trying to domestic them by treating them w/ kindness (similar to Kim Jong-un). It appears with their recent hostile behavior, our relationship will change.

Does that answer your question?

Comment

• I would hope that any who dare kill our people (or other innocents) would be introduced to fire and fury w/ the quickness.

I personally have no interest in trading American lives for the purposes of policing a country of savages unless we actually plan to own the place.

Let's allow the drones to take care of business while we prepare for the eventual showdown w/ China.

Comment

• What a story. Wow, brave men!! Heros, everyone of them

Comment

• Biden had no problem reversing every other thing Trump did and now all of a sudden he can't pull back on the troop pull out of Afghanistan? Not buying it. Trump was very strategic about removing troops and had gradually reduced the troop count over time and there had been ZERO casualties for 18 months Also, he put conditions on the pull out and the Taliban knew there would be consequences and that if conditions weren't met the deal was off. That is called a plan. So far as I can tell Biden has no plan whatsoever except to try and protect his own image. He has turned his back on America and American allies. It is shameful and he should absolutely be held accountable. The Taliban has no fear of Biden and they know he has no plan and can barely feed himself let alone run a country or handle foreign policy.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

The only solution is to either leave (and strike them from afar - which I believe is our current plan).
                          Where have you seen that this is the plan? I'd like to read up on Biden's plan. Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by atlwsu View Post
                            What a story. Wow, brave men!! Heros, everyone of them

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/us-special...090023869.html
                            God bless them. It is going to take groups going rogue to correct this mess because Biden will never have the nuts to do anything.

Comment

• The Pentagon Seems to Admit They Enabled the Kabul Suicide Bombing in Incredibly Damning Presser

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/08...resser-n433715

Under scrutiny from Griffin, the damning admission was made that the U.S. left “thousands” of ISIS-K fighters at Bagram Air Base when we inexplicably abandoned it.

If anyone was wondering how reportedly hundreds of ISIS-K fighters made it to Kabul, including those that facilitated the deadly bombings, now we know. Bagram is less than 30 miles from Kabul, and while we are continually told the Taliban and ISIS are sworn enemies, the Taliban let out all of these terrorists without a second thought. Now, the consequences of that have been realized.

How does something like this even happen? Why were they not transferred out of the country when it became clear the Taliban were making gains? While it might have made sense to leave the Afghan government in charge of Taliban prisoners, why would the United States leave thousands of terrorists hellbent on attacking Americans in such a tenuous situation?

Comment

Where have you seen that this is the plan? I'd like to read up on Biden's plan. Thanks in advance.
                                Even Obummer was drone-striking the **** out of people. You think Biden won't?

*Googling "U.S. Strike"*

Biden Pledges To Strike Back After Attack Kills 13 U.S. Service Members In Kabul

President Biden on Thursday delivered a stark message to those who carried out the deadly attack outside the airport in Kabul that left 13 U.S. service members dead while also pledging that the evacuation of Afghanistan will continue.

"Know this," Biden said to the attackers. "We will not forgive. We will not forget. We will hunt you down and make you pay."
                                Let's wait and see what happens.

All this outrage and I'm more informed than you in 10 seconds of keystrokes.

Unplug.

Comment

Working...
                                X