No announcement yet.

Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He was forced out pure and simple. Pelosi said we can do this the easy way or the hard way. The gas lighting continues and the slobbering over him and Kamala goes on.

Comment

• The Dems always say the GOP puts party over country.

This is the epitome of party over country.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
        He was forced out pure and simple. Pelosi said we can do this the easy way or the hard way. The gas lighting continues and the slobbering over him and Kamala goes on.
        Any informed person knows that. However, my surprise is that NewsNation had Douglas Brinkley on, and was making Joe Biden into George Washington, from a history POV. NewsNation is usually moderate (although Chris Cuomo was the interviewer). In this case, they had no balance of another POV beside the words of Joe's speech to not run for the good of our country.

This is expected from CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, etc. In the past, I've found NewsNation usually to be close to the middle.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• what are you saying?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
              what are you saying?
              I believe Bill Mitchell was the President who died banging the intern in “Dave” and needed a stand in.

Comment

• Joe Biden climbed back up the stairs of an airplane that had just arrived and he wasn’t flying on, as Kamala watched in amazement I mean, he legitimately has no idea where he is or what he’s doing

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                  https://x.com/ianmSC/status/1819382555109683700

Joe Biden climbed back up the stairs of an airplane that had just arrived and he wasn’t flying on, as Kamala watched in amazement I mean, he legitimately has no idea where he is or what he’s doing
                  He was told there was some left over Subway sandwiches. Who could resist a sweet onion chicken teriyaki footlong?
                  Last edited by SB Shock; August 2, 2024, 04:53 PM.

Comment

• He might have boarded the plane to do some ‘crop dusting’…
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Dementia is running rampant…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Anyone got a Seymour Hersh substack subscription? This is supposed to be one of the articles of the year.

Inside the last tortured days of the Biden campaign
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                        Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                          Dementia is running rampant…

I never post in this thread. I only read. Today I am making a one time exemption to make my one and only post in this thread.

My apologies in advance. I will now self impose a week long ban on SN.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952k0qwoec2j85nkj980fqfz19fftvpa41ra8apvmxg&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200w.gif&ct=g.gif

Here's a free ticket for NP and anyone else...

and then for real we....

I don't think I care any longer how well people are doing the job. I think the only thing left to do is "Vote Pirate" this year. Straight Rs.

Comment

• Even Leslie kind of acted as if Nancy was speaking in hyperbole. Pelosi may be a great sheep herder. Whatever. She's a ****ing idiot and has no business running again.

I won't wish death upon her, but she's the poster idiot for term limits.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                              Anyone got a Seymour Hersh substack subscription? This is supposed to be one of the articles of the year.

https://seymourhersh.substack.com/p/leaving-las-vegas
                              It was a long time ago, but this isn't Laura Loomer. Seymour won a Pulitzer for uncovering the My Lai Massacre and the subsequent cover up during the Vietnam war. He also has 5 George Polk awards, the most recent in 2004. He's a serious journalist and the article basically uncovers a blackmail of the President and implicates the VP.

Why it's not getting coverage is beyond me.

Comment

• "He was in a good place to make whatever decision – the top of his game," Pelosi said. "Such a consequential president of the United States, a Mount Rushmore kind of president of the United States."

I think what stretch-face was actually conveying is that Joe was dumb as a rock.
                                Last edited by 1972Shocker; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X