• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• The West Wing is where many of the President’s staff work. Chances it was Hunter are low, but chances that the Cocaine was brought by someone important and high up in the administration is high.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
        The West Wing is where many of the President’s staff work. Chances it was Hunter are low, but chances that the Cocaine was brought by someone important and high up in the administration is high.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• They'll pin it on some conservative General that they don't like.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Honestly, if it's Kamala's I don't blame her.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              Honestly, if it's Kamala's I don't blame her.
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Mollie @MZHemingway

Surprising number of my friends are hypothesizing that the cocaine is not Hunter or Joe's -- but Jill's. I'm intrigued by how strongly some of my friends think this. I just don't see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                  Mollie @MZHemingway

Surprising number of my friends are hypothesizing that the cocaine is not Hunter or Joe's -- but Jill's. I'm intrigued by how strongly some of my friends think this. I just don't see it.
                  Vegas odds are high on hunter.

Comment

• Here's some real juice to the Biden crime family.
                    Gal Luft, the “missing” witness in the House Oversight Committee’s Biden family corruption investigation, has told The Post he is alive and living as a fugitive in an undisclosed location.

Comment

• The White House That Tracked Down Grannies After Capitol Riot Wants You To Believe Cocaine Caper Has Them Stumped

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                          https://twitter.com/MZHemingway/stat...90977797472256

The White House That Tracked Down Grannies After Capitol Riot Wants You To Believe Cocaine Caper Has Them Stumped
                          Maybe the Jan 6ers defense should be that they are all drug addicts. Then they should be forgiven for anything they did, right?
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Not nearly as funny as the tweet posted by WstateU above, but quite interesting nevertheless:

Comment

• Who is "One=Eye'?

Hunter Biden and the Biden family had a close relationship with former Clinton FBI Director Louis Freeh. At one point Freeh was a business partner with Hunter and in 2016 donated $100,000 to a trust for Joe Biden’s grandchildren as he was looking to work with Hunter. That’s close. As we reported, one of the new prosecutors that was swapped into the Hunter Biden case just before the charges were filed was a guy named Derek Hines, who had been a special counsel to Freeh. That was a potential conflict of interest for Hines. Freeh is also listed as being on the board of the Beau Biden Foundation.

Now there’s speculation online that Freeh, who suffered an injury (in a serious and mysterious one-car accident) that gives him a one-eyed appearance, is Hunter’s mole.

Comment

Working...
                                X