Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

When president Biden was asked about Sudan, he said he wouldn't put a penny towards it. He said he perfers corvettes.
    The Abraham Accords seemed to bring some stability to the inflammable Middle East, and Iran, Saudi Arabia, Etc. Under Trump. But now we also have China, Russia, and Iran involved? So we are back to a Middle East with nuclear weapons hanging in the balance? Who cares? Right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

The Abraham Accords seemed to bring some stability to the inflammable Middle East, and Iran, Saudi Arabia, Etc. Under Trump. But now we also have China, Russia, and Iran involved? So we are back to a Middle East with nuclear weapons hanging in the balance? Who cares? Right?
      I personally try not to get to upset over all the crap this administration is doing and has done. I get to P.O.ed and let it ruin my days and attitude on life. The only thing any of us can do is to vote the bastards out and hope the poles aren't rigged again. If these dudes end up in office again, I predict a new age civil war.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Simply mind-boggling…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
              And he received more votes than any other presidential candidate in our history. Simply amazing!

Comment

• I'm not sure where this belongs, but it sounds like the majority of Zoomers are unhappy, pessimistic, and depressed by this poll (Harvard). Social Media may have a role in this, but AOC, Joe Biden, and VP Gore, saying the world is going to end within a decade because of global warming, can't help either.

Liberals keep telling young people they’re doomed — no wonder they’re so depressed
                They’re depressed and fearful — and their confidence in the nation’s institutions, from the police to the Supreme Court, is weakening. So is their support for Joe Biden.

https://nypost.com/2023/04/24/libera...-so-depressed/

Comment

• Like Watergate’: ‘Coverup’ of Biden family corruption
                  https://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...234996498ec34f

POSTED ON MAY 3, 2023 BY JOHN HINDERAKER IN DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE, FBI, JOE BIDENANOTHER BIDEN BRIBERY ALLEGATION
                  Per Miranda Devine, the House Oversight Committee has subpoenaed FBI Director Christopher Wray for an FBI FD-1023 form that, according to a whistleblower, documents a bribe paid to Joe Biden, as vice president, by a representative of a foreign power.
                  Further, Senator Charles Grassley and Congressman James Comer sent this letter to Attorney General Merrick Garland and Director Wray earlier today:
                  https://www.powerlineblog.com/archiv...allegation.php
                  Last edited by Shockm; May 4, 2023, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Like Watergate’: ‘Coverup’ of Biden family corruption
                    https://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...234996498ec34f

POSTED ON MAY 3, 2023 BY JOHN HINDERAKER IN DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE, FBI, JOE BIDENANOTHER BIDEN BRIBERY ALLEGATION
                    Per Miranda Devine, the House Oversight Committee has subpoenaed FBI Director Christopher Wray for an FBI FD-1023 form that, according to a whistleblower, documents a bribe paid to Joe Biden, as vice president, by a representative of a foreign power.
                    Further, Senator Charles Grassley and Congressman James Comer sent this letter to Attorney General Merrick Garland and Director Wray earlier today:
                    https://www.powerlineblog.com/archiv...allegation.php
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Our President.

It's embarrassing he called this a "major news conference" earlier in the day.

Watch Stephanie Ruhle (who is complete CLOWN) smile and nod like the ****ing idiot she is, listening to him stumble and mumble as if he's reciting the word of God directly from the mountain top.

I see we're touting Amtrak again. Boy, that's a success story that will be handed down from generation to generation.

There are many clips out there, one of an aid interrupting and trying to stop the question. We have a government that at the top, is being run by people that were not elected. THAT is what a coup looks like folks.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/stat...76873652174848

He cannot remember Trump's name and almost calls him Obama. 81 million ****tards cast a vote for him.

Is there any chance that the Freedom of Information Act or something similar could force the raw footage of the entire interview to be released to the public? I think we the People are deserving of hearing and seeing with our own ears and eyes what went down during this "major press conference".

And every new media outlet should be clamoring for exactly that. Make MSNBC say no.
                        Last edited by WuDrWu; May 6, 2023, 08:05 AM.

Comment

• Anyone who can't see the Dems for who they are doesn't care or agrees with them. The problem is that the GOP is full of clowns too. And they are too scared to challenge them on anything. We have too much of the population bought into the idea that the government can give them stuff, or at the very least, punish anyone doing well for themselves. But they can't see that the top 1% and government are in it together and the water that floats their boats is the votes of those very people who feel slighted by society for one of the thousand reasons the Dems have given them over 60 years.

I don't see it ever changing.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                            Anyone who can't see the Dems for who they are doesn't care or agrees with them. The problem is that the GOP is full of clowns too. And they are too scared to challenge them on anything. We have too much of the population bought into the idea that the government can give them stuff, or at the very least, punish anyone doing well for themselves. But they can't see that the top 1% and government are in it together and the water that floats their boats is the votes of those very people who feel slighted by society for one of the thousand reasons the Dems have given them over 60 years.
                            Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                            I don't see it ever changing.
                            This quote statement, should come under the Collapse of the United States or the Biden thread should be mixed into the Collapse of the U.S. And you didn't mention, the Biden family led by Hunter, selling influence to China, Ukraine, Russia, NATO countries, and Iran, just to name a few. Nor did you mention the FBI and Central Intelligence giving their influence to save the Clinton's, Biden's, and other Elites that they agree with.

Any student of History knows that the Fall of the Roman Empire was due to the corruption and excesses of the Government Elites, although it took them close to 1000 years before they fell. America is only up to 250 years right now. It may not take long. Libertarians have no answers, and they just mix up with both sides to some degrees, with a few fringe beliefs that go far left or far right.

Comment

This quote statement, should come under the Collapse of the United States or the Biden thread should be mixed into the Collapse of the U.S. And you didn't mention, the Biden family led by Hunter, selling influence to China, Ukraine, Russia, NATO countries, and Iran, just to name a few. Nor did you mention the FBI and Central Intelligence giving their influence to save the Clinton's, Biden's, and other Elites that they agree with.

Any student of History knows that the Fall of the Roman Empire was due to the corruption and excesses of the Government Elites, although it took them close to 1000 years before they fell. America is only up to 250 years right now. It may not take long. Libertarians have no answers, and they just mix up with both sides to some degrees, with a few fringe beliefs that go far left or far right.
                              And Biden and the Dems are adding this ; dividend the masses and indoctrinate the children. All of which is happening. Formula for government takeover and dictatorship.

Comment

• Comer Announces Bombshell News Coming on Joe Biden, 'Wednesday Will Be a Very Big Day'

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023...ig-day-n742454

We will see. Until I see some transparency and accountaility I will continume to assume nothing much will come from this and the destruction of the United Stare of America will continue apace.

I was at my grandsons high school baseball game on Saturday. After the national anthem I told my wife I used to stand for the anthem with great pride and patriotism. Now the anthem seems more like a funeral dirge.

The pace of destroying the country appears to be on the dowhill side of the mountain and is gaining speed.
                                Last edited by 1972Shocker; May 8, 2023, 12:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X