Comment

• Another swing and miss…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
          Another swing and miss…

Did he say " bigger wang" ?

Comment

• 135K likes, 4,560 comments - mannyfresh.81 on March 23, 2023: "Lmfaoo #viral #funnyvideos #bidensucks #sleepyjoe #reels"

Comment

• Weird... I don't get audio on this clip.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Weird... I don't get audio on this clip.
                Assuming you clicked on the center of the screen?
                I’ve had that issue before.

Comment

He said Vera Wang, but I do think he referred to "trail braising artists" which I'm having trouble defining.

Comment

Also, The Black Vera Wang is a fantastic West Wing episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Also, The Black Vera Wang is a fantastic West Wing episode.
                      In her current binge watch of West Wing, my wife is about 5 or so episodes away from this. Considering it involves Mark Harmon (one of her hall passes), I am sure she will be excited to see it.
                      78-65

Comment

• Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

In her current binge watch of West Wing, my wife is about 5 or so episodes away from this. Considering it involves Mark Harmon (one of her hall passes), I am sure she will be excited to see it.
                          You use bullseyes? I thought you'd use those outlines of people.

We have those too.

I'm thinking if someone's coming for you they probably don't have a bullseye on 'em.

They do if I'm guarding you.

What do you got?

What do you mean?

Marksmanship wise, what do you got?

Well I can shoot a gun without falling down if that's what you mean.

You must think you can do it. Put three in the middle.

I'm just worried about what I'm going to do with the other 2, I'll be working against muscle memory.

Anything bother you?

No.

How about the guy in the coat?

What about him?

It's May, why's he wearing a coat?

I don't know.

I don't know either, but until one of us leaves the store I'm always going to know where he is.
                          Last edited by WuDrWu; May 10, 2023, 08:14 AM.

Comment

• Charlie Kirk @charliekirk11

Yes 2020 was rigged. In fact, Democrats admitted it $400 million for drop boxes from Zuckerberg 50 intel officials fraudulently signed the letter about Hunter Biden’s laptop FBI met with Twitter to censor dissident voices and NY Post Signature verification standards relaxed Universal mail-in ballots. Yes. It was rigged.

https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/…

Comment

• I thirst for real news. I wonder sometimes if Tim Russert checked out early because he saw what was coming and wanted no part of it. RIP Tim. I watched some of CNN last night. That wasn't a Townhall GOP event. It was an ambush by a Leftist group with an agenda. There were no winners last night, least of all the American people. All they did was further divide a country for their own benefit.

The only positive I saw was GOP Rep. Byron Donalds who was brilliant in his defense of America.

Regardless of what you hear from any media outlet, the best line last night was President Trump saying he wants to end the killing of people in the Russia/Ukraine war, and passionately so. It was a brilliant, dare I say perfect, response to one of many attempts by CNN/Kaitlyn to set up one of their talking points.

Jake Tapper nearly crying afterwards was hilarious.

Taking a stab at today's talking points:

Trump refuses to say he wants Ukraine to win war.(A blatant attempt to further the LIES about Trump/Russia collusion. What he said was it never would have happened were he President, he'll make Europe pay & he wants to stop the killing on both sides).

Trump continues to lie about rigged election (it was rigged).

Voters were reminded who Trump is and nothing has changed.

Trump guilty of sexual assault (lie).

Casual (or not so casual) inferences that any/all Republicans that support any item that President Trump supports makes you a partner in all his crimes.

JANUARY SIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• If the left wants to believe men can have babies, then the right shouldn't care about saying the 2020 election was doctored by communists. And also that January 6th was not even close to being a threat to democracy.

These people are clowns.
                                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                                X