No announcement yet.

Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At the Interim Analysis, 7.3 Percent of Patients Who Received Molnupiravir Were Hospitalized Through Day 29, Compared With 14.1 Percent of Placebo-Treated Patients Who were Hospitalized or Died Merck Plans to Seek Emergency Use Authorization in the U.S. as Soon as Possible and to Submit Applications to Regulatory Agencies Worldwide If Authorized, Molnupiravir Could be the First Oral Antiviral Medicine for COVID-19 Merck (NYSE: MRK), known as MSD outside the United States and Canada, and Ridgeback Biotherapeutics today announced that molnupiravir (MK-4482, EIDD-2801), an investigational oral antiviral medicine, significantly reduced the risk of hospitalization or death at a planned interim analysis of the Phase 3 MOVe-OUT trial in at risk, non-hospitalized adult patients with mild-to-moderate COVID-19. At the interim analysis, molnupiravir reduced the risk of hospitalization or death by approximately 50%; 7.3% of patients who received molnupiravir were either hospitalized or died

MERCK

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      That is fantastic!!

Comment

• Now, if Merck will just agree to give Fauci and Biden a slice of the pie, it'll get approved......

Comment

• https://mobile.twitter.com/ANTHONYBL...90327884947461

getting the Trump vac cannot prevent transmission............
          Last edited by pinstripers; October 3, 2021, 09:53 AM.

Comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/ANTHONYBL...90327884947461

getting the Trump vac cannot prevent transmission............
            What they can't do ANYMORE??? Got it.

Comment

• The vaccine doesn't "prevent" you from shedding virus or obtaining virus, but it absolutely builds antibodies which reduce the number of shedding cycles and it reduces the volume being shed while you are shedding -- so it does REDUCE (probably substantially) transmission.
              Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                The vaccine doesn't "prevent" you from shedding virus or obtaining virus, but it absolutely builds antibodies which reduce the number of shedding cycles and it reduces the volume being shed while you are shedding -- so it does REDUCE (probably substantially) transmission.
                So.........................the director of the CDC is lying to us...........

Comment

Yes…but not in this instance…it can’t prevent it, but it does reduce it.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• Comment

Sounds to me like people are arguing over semantics?
                      Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Wiggins gets jabbed...

"It feels good to play, but getting vaccinated, that's going to be something that stays in my mind for a long time," Wiggins said. "It's not something I wanted to do, but I was forced to."

Warriors' Andrew Wiggins: 'I was forced' to get vaccine (msn.com)
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                          Wiggins gets jabbed...

"It feels good to play, but getting vaccinated, that's going to be something that stays in my mind for a long time," Wiggins said. "It's not something I wanted to do, but I was forced to."

Warriors' Andrew Wiggins: 'I was forced' to get vaccine (msn.com)
                          One has to wonder that if someone like this feels "forced" and something goes wrong shortly after, will companies, hospitals, teams be able to avoid getting sued and also losing to those employees?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

One has to wonder that if someone like this feels "forced" and something goes wrong shortly after, will companies, hospitals, teams be able to avoid getting sued and also losing to those employees?
                            It’s still willful employment.
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

I’m pretty sure operation warp speed protects Big Pharma from litigation.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

• My Lord, this thread is so refreshing to come to now. Actual information is flowing.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X