Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

He’s an opinion journalist. Is he only allowed to have approved opinions?

The China Virus brought more to the US than just the disease.
    I'll answer you only if you've watched the video.

And if you had watched the video, you wouldn't be asking me anything...

Comment

• Martin Kulldorff @MartinKulldorff

“My wife .. worked at the hospital that had the highest Covid death rate in all of NYC. She went down hard w/Covid .. recovered and went back. For 15 years she served the poor .. She resigned on Friday .. These #VaccineMandates must fail.”

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        Martin Kulldorff @MartinKulldorff

“My wife .. worked at the hospital that had the highest Covid death rate in all of NYC. She went down hard w/Covid .. recovered and went back. For 15 years she served the poor .. She resigned on Friday .. These #VaccineMandates must fail.”
        Must have not been a very bright person otherwise she would have understood, better than most, the importance of not dissuading others from getting vaccinated.

99% of the anti-vaxxers in healthcare are low-level employees up to nursing. They have little understanding of probabilities and risk/reward assessment. Then again, most of the participants in this thread suffer the same malady. Thinking in terms of probabilities goes against human nature. We are wired to consider one personal risk at a time. Thankfully, CB is fully evolved and offering those with eyes to see, a glimpse beyond the clouds of their savage past.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Must have not been a very bright person otherwise she would have understood, better than most, the importance of not dissuading others from getting vaccinated.

99% of the anti-vaxxers in healthcare are low-level employees up to nursing. They have little understanding of probabilities and risk/reward assessment. Then again, most of the participants in this thread suffer the same malady. Thinking in terms of probabilities goes against human nature. We are wired to consider one personal risk at a time. Thankfully, CB is fully evolved and offering those with eyes to see, a glimpse beyond the clouds of their savage past.
          How many anti-vaxxers do you think are on this thread? The sentiment here seems to be anti-mandate as opposed to anti-vaxx.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxtop View Post

How many anti-vaxxers do you think are on this thread? The sentiment here seems to be anti-mandate as opposed to anti-vaxx.
            Cold is incapable of seeing the difference. If you're not pro forced injection than you are anti-vaxx in his mind.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Obtuse is the word that comes to mind.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Most of you on here are anti-vax by proxy. You are doing the work of the anti-vaxxers and you don't even know it.

MuH LiBuRtY! was created by a political party and has absolutely NOTHING to do with vaccines or pandemics. This country hasn't had liberty from vaccination in over 200 years lol.

You guys are in a tough position. You stuck w/ Trump Covidiocy too long and now you don't have the stones to admit you were wrong (on everything), even as we approach three quarters of a million dead and millions more harmed.

I swallowed the bitter red pill back in June 2020. I gave ya'll plenty of warning of what was happening and what was to come. Now you're complicit. The sooner you come to Jesus, the sooner you can release the burden you are undoubtedly carrying and walk back in the light.

This thread is filled with so much fail.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Cold is incapable of seeing the difference. If you're not pro forced injection than you are anti-vaxx in his mind.
                  There is a third choice. Why can't you see that?

Comment

Most of you on here are anti-vax by proxy. You are doing the work of the anti-vaxxers and you don't even know it.

MuH LiBuRtY! was created by a political party and has absolutely NOTHING to do with vaccines or pandemics. This country hasn't had liberty from vaccination in over 200 years lol.

You guys are in a tough position. You stuck w/ Trump Covidiocy too long and now you don't have the stones to admit you were wrong (on everything), even as we approach three quarters of a million dead and millions more harmed.

I swallowed the bitter red pill back in June 2020. I gave ya'll plenty of warning of what was happening and what was to come. Now you're complicit. The sooner you come to Jesus, the sooner you can release the burden you are undoubtedly carrying and walk back in the light.

Meds.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

How is it possible to be so wrong in your audience assessment?

Comment

she dissuaded people? Where did you see that?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

she dissuaded people? Where did you see that?
                          You don't think a person who's willing to resign their ****ing job over taking a harmless vaccine isn't acting as a form of vaccine discouragement? I mean... lmao... think about it for a minute; what kind of transgression would it take for you to give up a job of 15 years?

In the grand scheme of things, she's doing the equivalent of quitting because they changed the coffee brand in the break room.

But this isn't how the anti-vaxxers see it. They see it as justification that vaccines are dangerous and/or Bill Gates wants to microchip them.

I've already stated that this should have been handled privately in hospitals. If you work around Covid and have been sufficiently sickened by the virus, there could be some sort of way to opt out. But if there isn't such a process, you absolutely take the ****ing vaccine because you see the devastation that has occurred to people without it and you want the madness to stop.

On the other hand, a very strong argument could be made that allowing a person who's been sick to opt out from taking the vaccine, sets a bad example to others who might be on the sidelines. Why would somebody ever want to opt out of a perfectly safe vaccine that bolsters the immunity of those previously infected? It makes no sense. Scientifically, if you had a symptomatic Covid infection, you can be assured of having some immunity. But in the context of social science, and particularly in the context of TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome - the other definition), offering a way to opt out causes more harm than good. So everybody takes it. Then we get out of this ****ing mess.
                          Last edited by C0|dB|00ded; September 29, 2021, 05:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                            I think it's smart, but why, if you are vaccinated do you feel the need to go full Hitler on this thing toward those who cannot hurt you?
                            You're right, there is a lot of psychoanalysis that could be done here and it would take a book to write about it. Even Biden himself, when he gave his speech on September 9th regarding vaccine mandates for companies with over 100 employees, was contradictory about the effectiveness of the vaccine.

Exact quotes here from Biden:

"And fourth, I want to emphasize that the vaccines provide very strong protection from severe illness from COVID-19. I know there's a lot of confusion and misinformation. But the world's leading scientists confirm that if you are fully vaccinated, your risk of severe illness from COVID-19 is very low."

Same speech, moments later:

"The bottom line: We're going to protect vaccinated workers from unvaccinated co-workers."

So one minute, the vaccine provides "very strong protection" from Covid, but the next minute, vaccinated workers need to be protected from getting Covid from unvaccinated co-workers. This was in the very same speech.

If the vaccine works, then the vaccinated shouldn't need to be "protected" from getting Covid from the unvaccinated. There's not even any evidence that the vaccinated are getting Covid from the unvaccinated. The current obsession seems to be getting "everyone" to get the jab under the reasoning that if "everyone" gets it, we will be able to "get beyond this". He's now saying he wants 98% vaccinated before we can go back to normal. So tell me, who is going to vaccinate all the animals, the animals who can get Covid and can pass new strains to humans? Who is going to vaccinate all the wild animals and birds who have it. It's a virus that has animal reservoirs. No virus that has animal reservoirs has ever been eradicated. It will be with us forever and that understanding should have been made clear to everyone at the start of this thing.

Comment

• Lib darling Vermont and it's sterling vaccine rate is setting records for Covid cases while cases in Florida are down 40%. Things that make you hmmm...bet the media won't talk about this.

https://vtdigger.org/2021/09/24/covi...on-fatalities/

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/c...ge-vaccination

Comment

The thing is with Cold is that we state what his stance will be as an insult, because it is the dumbest, most evil thing anyone could say.

Then, he goes and says, “Yes. That is my opinion. I am that guy.”
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X