No announcement yet.

Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s March 11, 2022. 5:15 am casually watching HGTV. Not recorded from 2 years ago.

Just saw the CDC sponsored commercial #AloneTogether

Whether you have COVID or not, STAY HOME!

(caps not my accentuation, that’s the commercial)

I have more than a rudimentary understanding of how advertising works, but does the propaganda arm of the government really want to have that commercial still showing up today? And if by some bizarre chance they actually DO……..(shudders in terror)

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      It’s March 11, 2022. 5:15 am casually watching HGTV. Not recorded from 2 years ago.

Just saw the CDC sponsored commercial #AloneTogether

Whether you have COVID or not, STAY HOME!

(caps not my accentuation, that’s the commercial)

I have more than a rudimentary understanding of how advertising works, but does the propaganda arm of the government really want to have that commercial still showing up today? And if by some bizarre chance they actually DO……..(shudders in terror)
      This one?
      The AD Council in partnership with the White House, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HH...
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• I saw STOP THE SPREAD! Get Vaccinated! At the Atlanta airport. Because vaccinations stop the spread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
          I saw STOP THE SPREAD! Get Vaccinated! At the Atlanta airport. Because vaccinations stop the spread.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
            Yeah, he's busy doing his job, doctoring the public... in his trademark, no B.S. manner.
            You are still wearing your mask in public, right?
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

You are still wearing your mask in public, right?
              Not since around spring 2021 (full vaccination). Fauci still wearing one?!

Comment

• lmao

Remember when he said he was making his last free post in this thread?

Just like all of his posts… lies, lies, lies
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                  lmao

Remember when he said he was making his last free post in this thread?

Just like all of his posts… lies, lies, lies
                  We could only have hoped...

Comment

• Surprised there haven't been any new variants by now. Last I heard was some super Omicron one like a month ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                      Surprised there haven't been any new variants by now. Last I heard was some super Omicron one like a month ago.
                      Elections coming up.

Comment

Surprised there haven't been any new variants by now. Last I heard was some super Omicron one like a month ago.
                        Some in the media have been pushing Omicron B but it seems to have waned since they seem to push the easing of mask mandates as well and they contradict each other.

Also, the places in the worst shape currently, such as South Korea, have high vaccination numbers which isn't helping fight Omicron much, but is probably helping keeping any variants at bay. I imagine if any variant does come out it'll probably come from China as they're getting hit hard too and probably have a large number of unvaccinated people who may be ideal for a variant to happen.
                        Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Variants are going to happen until the end of time. Don’t wait on the media to scare you.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                            Hundo P.

Comment

There is but nobody in the US media is pushing the information. The new variant is called deltacron. Combination of Delta and Omicron. Europe starting to go through another wave.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

There is but nobody in the US media is pushing the information. The new variant is called deltacron. Combination of Delta and Omicron. Europe starting to go through another wave.
                                What part of Europe? I don't see any data showing this.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X