Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Well, you're possibly killing yourself if you are not vaccinated, so his comment is true.
    Statistically, you’re probably not.
    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

You sure? I thought 99% of the people infected ended up perishing?
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

Still waiting then, on how the “vaccine” that doesn’t prevent you from getting the virus, will return us to normal?

The 90% efficacy does not mean 90% against GETTING SARS-Co-2, it means 90% are asymptotic.

Asymptomatic people spread the virus and it’s mutations among each other. Each time, based on YOUR posts, it can and does mutate. The “vaccine” will help you if you haven’t had COVID-19. The “vaccine” does nothing to slow the spread.

They now know this which is why the “vaccine” and masks will be required to leave your house by Jan 2022.

What’s next?
        Because if the vast majority of Americans were vaccinated, whatever breakthrough infections that did occur would be Nothingburgers. Covid ICU patients would be isolated cases in cities instead of the norm as they are now.

Vaccinations will bring down infections and infectivity.

If we all get vaccinated then we've done our part; we've reached the limit of our technological capability. After that, it's up to the Gods if we're dealt another nasty mutation.

Comment

Stop it!

Comment

Because if the vast majority of Americans were vaccinated, whatever breakthrough infections that did occur would be Nothingburgers. Covid ICU patients would be isolated cases in cities instead of the norm as they are now.

If we all get vaccinated then we've done our part; we've reached the limit of our technological capability. After that, it's up to the Gods if we're dealt another nasty mutation.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Where would those come from?

The virus is the same whether you have symptoms or not. It mutates among hosts. Being “vaccinated” does not eliminate you from being a carrier and the virus mutating.

Potentially reduce hospital stays? Yes.

Save other people’s lives? No.

Keep dancing around the science and facts, Cold.

There are definitely benefits to taking the “vaccine”. There are also risks. Each person that hasn’t gotten it should have a long talk with their Dr and research for themselves.

Then ask why AstraZeneca dose isn’t available here? Why is the Novavax being blocked? Who is profiting?

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

Where would those come from?

The virus is the same whether you have symptoms or not. It mutates among hosts. Being “vaccinated” does not eliminate you from being a carrier and the virus mutating.

Potentially reduce hospital stays? Yes.

Save other people’s lives? No.

Keep dancing around the science and facts, Cold.

There are definitely benefits to taking the “vaccine”. There are also risks. Each person that hasn’t gotten it should have a long talk with their Dr and research for themselves.

Then ask why AstraZeneca dose isn’t available here? Why is the Novavax being blocked? Who is profiting?

Comment

Finally, Cold gets it!!

Now unplug, step back. Enjoy!

Comment

The unvaxed in NYC are no longer able to go out in the city unless they are a performer. Otherwise, no exemptions.
                    Follow up lawsuits didn't take long: https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/cov...QWtbbKTtxoj4lg

Anybody find it hypocritical to require a person to show a federal vaccination card to enter a food joint, but proof of ID when voting? Naaaaaah, THAT puts an unfair burden on poor people. Uh huh.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Did anyone CNN try to "gotcha" Brett Favre on COVID vaccines, after they had invited him on to talk about football, CTE, and encouraging kids not to play tackle-football before age 14??

Thought they would trap him, but he handled it well. Must have been prepared for such a scenario.
                      The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                        Did anyone CNN try to "gotcha" Brett Favre on COVID vaccines, after they had invited him on to talk about football, CTE, and encouraging kids not to play tackle-football before age 14??

Thought they would trap him, but he handled it well. Must have been prepared for such a scenario.
                        Found a link to the interview: https://t.co/Y9F11CoGkt
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Found a link to the interview: https://t.co/Y9F11CoGkt
                          That interview made me sad. It's illustrative of a real tragedy that has been unfolding for 18 months now. A tragedy of the mind.

Not a lot of neurons firing under the helmet of that once proud QB. His words are the words of a large portion of our country.

The reality is... it doesn't matter how sincere or well-rehearsed a Denier's speech may be, old Chuck Darwin is going to get his pound of flesh in the end. The gene pool gets balanced. A lot of dummies end up dying.

It didn't have to be this way.

Or maybe it did.

Comment

• The game is changing friends and I've got some bad news. I'll try and post my thoughts later. Get ready for that booster shot though! Das Alien is not finished with us yet... :(

Comment

The game is changing friends and I've got some bad news. I'll try and post my thoughts later. Get ready for that booster shot though! Das Alien is not finished with us yet... :(
                              We landed on the moon?!?!?

Comment

The game is changing friends and I've got some bad news. I'll try and post my thoughts later. Get ready for that booster shot though! Das Alien is not finished with us yet... :(
                                You with bad news?

Never.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X