Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
    Anybody consider that WuTheOne and Clod might be one and the same person posting under different user names? Just sayin...
    If it were I, I would certainly be liking all of CB's posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

If your elderly guests are gathering on your patio at dusk at this time of year, be very careful. The West Nile Virus can be obtained from Mosquito bites. I did the research on WNV, and about 1 percent of people obtain the disease (just about the same as the incidents of Carona virus) , and it can cause major illness in the elderly, and get this, THERE IS NO VACCINE.

"West Nile virus (WNV) is particularly dangerous in older people, who account for a large number of severe cases and deaths caused by the virus. WNV infection turns serious when the virus crosses the blood-brain-barrier and wreaks havoc among nerve cells in the brain."

Since MASKS don't help with WNV, I would make every attempt to stay inside during the next few months to avoid over exposure to this Serious disease.
      I have a 1/2 acre mosquito zapper. While that pic was taken from my patio, my guests get the same view from my deck and they only go out there briefly when the temps are reasonable.

West Nile Virus has been around for 20 years. There have been 51,000+ cases in the USA and 2,300+ deaths in those 20 years. Most of those have been in more southerly locations than Kansas.

There are also two families of barn swallows in the area. I've had zero mosquito bites so far this year.

Is attack mode in response to posts normal for this site, or is it mainly in this particular forum? It seems like some posters are looking for ways to attack a post rather than reading and comprehending the content of the post.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post
        I have a 1/2 acre mosquito zapper. While that pic was taken from my patio, my guests get the same view from my deck and they only go out there briefly when the temps are reasonable.

West Nile Virus has been around for 20 years. There have been 51,000+ cases in the USA and 2,300+ deaths in those 20 years. Most of those have been in more southerly locations than Kansas.

There are also two families of barn swallows in the area. I've had zero mosquito bites so far this year.

Is attack mode in response to posts normal for this site, or is it mainly in this particular forum? It seems like some posters are looking for ways to attack a post rather than reading and comprehending the content of the post.
        Do you mean reading about the adventures of Peter the Party Planner? Yeah we can read and comprehend.

Going back through and confirming vaccine records? Seriously?

Comment

You have no idea brother. I'm the only poster left in here who is fully in touch with reality. The rest were all run off. You could say my skin is a little bit... thicker.

This thread is a microcosm for what/why/how this country became so divided on a common threat. PDS (pandemic derangement syndrome).

And it all began w/ one man; a man I voted for back in 2016.

You should stay awhile. You are burning the Deniers to their core w/ your contributions.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Your research is incomplete I'm afraid my fine extroverted friend.

Take note:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/12/healt...day/index.html

'Surprising amount of death' will soon occur in these US regions from increased Covid-19 cases, expert says

That's stronger than the sniffles. And Long Covid is real and quality of life affecting for in indeterminant amount of time.
            For the vast majority it is asymptomatic and sniffles. Stop being a fear mongerer.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Are the ICU's currently filling with WNV victims?

You're not witty, or even funny. Get back in your rusted out Dodge pickup Denier.
              Racist.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

So, what's going on in Joplin where they are at higher hospitalization levels than their previous peak? Is Kansas (particularly Wichita) that far ahead of Joplin in vaccination rates?
                Missouri is one the lowest vaccinated states in the country. So that would be a “yes”.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I haven't stated a misfact my entire time in this thread. I am batting .1000 and counting. You on the other hand... I couldn't even begin to count up all your desperate fictional submissions in an attempt to support your leaders' perverse narrative.
                  You bagging on someone else for having a narrative??

LMFAO
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

If it were I, I would certainly be liking all of CB's posts.
                    In your grand internet persona knowledge bank, you would’ve thought that through already and knew that would be a giveaway.

What’s MTXE doing these days?
                    Last edited by ShockerFever; July 16, 2021, 12:23 PM.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I believe you were the one who got super defensive first for no reason at all other than maybe paranoia.

Can we see some more pics of your pad? Nothing quite demonstrates internet prowess like posting sunset pictures and talking about going through a 1200 friend screening process. You are definitely big time.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• This board has CoVid.

Comment

I haven't stated a misfact my entire time in this thread. I am batting .1000 and counting. You on the other hand... I couldn't even begin to count up all your desperate fictional submissions in an attempt to support your leaders' perverse narrative.
                          This post is one of several hundred inaccuracies.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

You bagging on someone else for having a narrative??

LMFAO
                            I believe he is batting .1000. He definitely isn't batting 1.000

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

What is your source on the info, SB? I would kind of like to follow those stats. Unless of course you are kind enough to post regular updates.
                              Here is the Kansas site. Two main selections DEMOGRAPHICS and COUNTY VACCINATION. Demographics breaks it down by Ethnicity and age. The COUNTY shows the breakdown by County.

State of Kansas,Coronavirus,COVID-19,COVID,Vaccine

Comment

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...accine-twitter

Rob Schneider goes off on coronavirus vaccine in Twitter tirade: 'Just say no'

Wow! Front and center on a Coronavirus Google search and what news organization scooped this tripe up to feed to their herd? You guessed it! My party has officially left me behind. I am certain of it now.

He's so stupid he made a quip comparing abortion (clearly an individual consequence) to someone choosing to be a potential carrier of an extremely dangerous virus in the middle of the worst pandemic in over a century.

Sad.
                                Rob Schneider has 940,000 twitter followers? Fake News.

I got my vax and the rest of the mouth breathers can go f$$k themselves . Take it or not. IDGAF.
                                Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Working...
                                X