Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fox News implements a vaccination policy more restrictive than Biden's.

    Fox News is requiring all unvaccinated employees to have DAILY negative tests in order to enter their facilities.

    https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden...c0ddff98a5fe6d

    Plus, the libtard New York Times put out a briefing indicating 76% of the population eligible for the vaccines had at least one dose, and estimated that half the population had contacted covid. Then they pointed out how the two-month cycle had been seen worldwide and with every variant. They predicted that unless a more virulent variation appeared in the very near future, the recent peak would be the last peak. The virus would continue to spread and infect people, but there would never be another peak like the 4 waves we've seen so far.

    Last edited by WuTheOne; October 5, 2021, 09:48 PM.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post
      Fox News implements a vaccination policy more restrictive than Biden's.

      Fox News is requiring all unvaccinated employees to have DAILY negative tests in order to enter their facilities.

      https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden...c0ddff98a5fe6d

      Plus, the libtard New York Times put out a briefing indicating 76% of the population eligible for the vaccines had at least one dose, and estimated that half the population had contacted covid. Then they pointed out how the two-month cycle had been seen worldwide and with every variant. They predicted that unless a more virulent variation appeared in the very near future, the recent peak would be the last peak. The virus would continue to spread and infect people, but there would never be another peak like the 4 waves we've seen so far.
      Fox's policy wouldn't have anything to do with the law of New York would it?
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

      Comment


      • Hey, Fauci and everybody else !!!!! Dollar General has hand sanitizer half off !!

        Comment


        • https://apple.news/AyoYBGCiRSPC0QpQCxzQjpg

          Good thing there aren’t any idiot line-jumpers in this forum.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.
          ________________
          "Enjoy the ride."

          - a smart man

          Comment


          • Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
            https://apple.news/AyoYBGCiRSPC0QpQCxzQjpg

            Good thing there aren’t any idiot line-jumpers in this forum.
            What a hoot! Good find, Fev.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
              https://apple.news/AyoYBGCiRSPC0QpQCxzQjpg

              Good thing there aren’t any idiot line-jumpers in this forum.
              Lol! But my authority King Biden and Herr Fauci told me to do it...

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                https://apple.news/AyoYBGCiRSPC0QpQCxzQjpg

                Good thing there aren’t any idiot line-jumpers in this forum.
                This article sounds just Iike some of the "Covidiots" did on this site when he was bragging about the booster.

                Comment


                • Gee, I wonder why people do not trust these idiots who are constantly telling us masks work and we should all mask up for the "greater good". Hypocritical idiots...

                  https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ras...blican-tracker

                  "Squad" member Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., was caught on camera saying she was only wearing a mask because she was being tailed by a "Republican tracker."

                  The Michigan congresswoman made the admission while speaking to a maskless attendee at an event in Detroit featuring Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Secretary Marcia Fudge.
                  "Oh, no, oh, not you!" Tlaib said in the video. "No, no, no – I'm just wearing it because I've got a Republican tracker here."
                  The congresswoman came under criticism in August when she was caught maskless on a dance floor in Dearborn, Michigan, while the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance called for indoor masking due to high coronavirus case counts.

                  A day before the dance floor controversy, Tlaib had gone after Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., for posting a video encouraging Americans to resist the new CDC COVID-19 guidelines.

                  Comment


                  • Hey!!! It’s my buddies!

                    https://www.projectveritas.com/news/...ls-from-chief/
                    Livin the dream

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by pinstripers View Post


                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

                      Comment


                      • Dr. Marty Makary (John Hopkins Medical School Professor) said tonight that 1-9000 young males are affected by myocarditis. He went on to say that it mostly occurs from the 2nd vaccine. He finished by saying that one vaccine dose is probably enough for young males and it would increase safety for them as well.

                        Comment


                        • https://www.foxnews.com/media/new-yo...tions-children

                          New York Times issues massive correction after overstating COVID hospitalizations among children

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                            https://www.foxnews.com/media/new-yo...tions-children

                            New York Times issues massive correction after overstating COVID hospitalizations among children
                            Misleading data??? No way. I am so shocked. Why should we believe or trust any of it? I sure don't.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

                              Misleading data??? No way. I am so shocked. Why should we believe or trust any of it? I sure don't.
                              Give em a break. They only missed it by 13 times the real number. But why ruin a good story with math.

                              Comment


                              • Anyone see the "promoted" tweets from KDHE stating that "we're seeing mommies and babies DYING from Covid".

                                Will they ever learn and accept that fear porn, out and out lying, shaming and dividing is a failed strategy?

                                (FYI, happily vaccinated for 6 months after discussing with my doctor and encouraging anyone I know to do the same, ie get with your doctor and do what's best for you).

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X