Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

False equivalence much? I suppose we ought to lump everyone who gets bit by a snake together, too. Why shouldn't someone think your rat snake bite is roughly the equivalent of a russel's viper bite?

I'd like to hear your thoughts on this one.....I can (and do) get a flu shot. I can't get a shot for COVID, and there won't be a vaccine available until sometime next year. But that's probably because I value the lives of our front-line people more than someone like you. I will let them go first, will you?
    I’m a frontline worker.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

I’m a frontline worker.
      That makes you a fireman, EMT, or LEO.

Comment

• My wife is a Frontline worker. She assumes risks every day. And not just from covid. Like it or not, she trapses home with her risks every day. I'd rather she didn't. Interestingly enough, by and large, most healthcare workers assume these risks daily. Not just covid, but all comers. I really wasn't happy my wife chose to treat ebola pt's, but that is who she is. Some medical workers are in it for tge money, many are just out there to help.
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
            My wife is a Frontline worker. She assumes risks every day. And not just from covid. Like it or not, she trapses home with her risks every day. I'd rather she didn't. Interestingly enough, by and large, most healthcare workers assume these risks daily. Not just covid, but all comers. I really wasn't happy my wife chose to treat ebola pt's, but that is who she is. Some medical workers are in it for tge money, many are just out there to help.
            Ebola is a lot harder to catch than Covid (as you found out). Nurses make great partners. As a whole they are patient, nurturing, and generous.

P.S. Some of the best sex I've ever had was with a nurse.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
              Adam Creighton (what a HORRIBLEname) needs to have an unscheduled, up-close-and-personal, visit with El Corona. He's got a bad case of Covidiocy and sometimes that's the only cure.

It's terrible to wish an infection by this insidious, alien virus on anyone, but there are occasions when the ends justifies the means. Hearing the testimony of a former Covidiot, after surviving a nasty bout of the 'Rona, is strikingly similar to one of those Jimmy Swaggart televangelism specials back in the 80's, when folks would suddenly get a big dose of the Holy Ghost.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

That makes you a fireman, EMT, or LEO.
                It does?
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Adam Creighton (what a HORRIBLEname) needs to have an unscheduled, up-close-and-personal, visit with El Corona. He's got a bad case of Covidiocy and sometimes that's the only cure.

It's terrible to wish an infection by this insidious, alien virus on anyone, but there are occasions when the ends justifies the means. Hearing the testimony of a former Covidiot, after surviving a nasty bout of the 'Rona, is strikingly similar to one of those Jimmy Swaggart televangelism specials back in the 80's, when folks would suddenly get a big dose of the Holy Ghost.
                  Adam is posting the CDC info. I’m not sure why your go to on this was to insult the messenger.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

Ebola is a lot harder to catch than Covid (as you found out). Nurses make great partners. As a whole they are patient, nurturing, and generous.

P.S. Some of the best sex I've ever had was with a nurse.

Another lucky ex
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

So everyone that gets corona either dies or has serious issues?
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

It does?
                        Was I close?

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Adam is posting the CDC info. I’m not sure why your go to on this was to insult the messenger.
                          He's a minister of misinformation. Even facts can be dangerous when used inappropriately.

Comment

He's a minister of misinformation. Even facts can be dangerous when used inappropriately.

So you don’t believe it because...Huck Finn?
                            Livin the dream

Comment

Everyone is in the mood for a gamble eh? Okay, I'll play ball. This will be a binary play - 50/50.

I bet that the Hitman will NOT recover fully.

https://www.kwch.com/2020/09/13/powe...complications/

Sunday, September 13, 2020: Wichita’s popular radio personality Greg “The Hitman” Williams, the host of the morning show on Power 93.5, is in the hospital fighting pneumonia caused by COVID-19.

I'll offer a bonus guarantee regarding every Covid-19 recoveree: they are believers.

Listen to The Hitman's advice. Stay safe!
                              https://www.kake.com/story/42672390/...om-coronavirus

DJ Greg 'The Hitman' Williams recovers from coronavirus

Facebook family, I wanted to share an update with each of you. First let me say as loud as I can shout it...GOD IS GOOD! My doctors have said that I am a perfect bill of health! My blood pressure, oxygen, clear lungs, and even my weight is down another five pounds! LOL! There are not enough ways for me to express my deepest gratitude and eternal thanks for your prayers and most importantly, your love. It’s a good day!
                              Well lookie here... might both Greg Williams AND the Covid-denying Shockernetters be getting a win? Great news but I'm dubious. No way does a middle-aged man spend "days in the hospital fighting for his life" and then leave a week later in "perfect health" lol. I guess it could happen. Allahu akbar!

P.S. Do I have to do everything in this thread? Settling bets against myself... I am literally a picture of honesty and integrity!

Comment

• Coronavirus news: Fauci details lesser-publicized side effects of COVID-19

"A disturbing number of individuals" were found to have heart inflammation.

At a Senate hearing on COVID-19, Dr. Anthony Fauci on Wednesday addressed some lesser-publicized side effects seen among some COVID-19 "long-haulers": heart inflammation and cognitive abnormalities.

"A disturbing number of individuals" who have recovered from COVID-19 and "apparently are asymptomatic," "when they have sensitive imaging technologies such as magnetic resonance imaging or MRI," they're found to "have inflammation of the heart," Fauci said.

Fauci also said a symptom among COVID-19 "long-haulers" is "cognitive abnormalities," like the inability to concentrate.

"These are the kinds of things that tell us we must be humbled that we do not completely understand the nature of this illness,” stressed Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.
                                Dr. Fauci continues to pierce the shroud of bullshit like no other. There will be a Covid Syndrome.

Avoid this bug at all costs. We know nothing about the long-term consequences.

Comment

Working...
                                X