Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Because CB was involved in the Wichita riots, the few nights that we had them. I think I remember seeing him. He was the only one raiding the QT on 21st Street and Arkansas with a mask on because he knows the exact effectiveness of masks and they save all lives.
    You are closer to the truth than you will ever imagine...

I was eventually talked out of it.

I just wanted to "help" some of the youngins'... kinda like how I help ya'll in here. Think that would have went over well? ;)

I'm not scared of a bunch of white female teenagers. I suspect those of you with daughters probably think I should be.

My plan was to infiltrate the BLM side and then start to "work on them".

I truly believe I can help 85% of these kids with enough time. Particularly in person.

Success is the best form of "revenge". These kids need to be convinced that they aren't victims.

Once they start obtaining a little piece of the American Dream for themselves, all their angst will melt away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

All of those are ICU?
      I don't know how they are delineated. I will ask.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

How many nurse fiancés do you have?
        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

lol!
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            Sedgwick County has 31 patients in ICU now with 4 more deaths than last week.
            All Covid?
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

All Covid?
              Covid "related"

One gent was 105 and had stage 4 cancer, but he got Covid so it's considered a Covid death.

Comment

• This seemed timely, whether you trust the source or not.

Livin the dream

Comment

You are closer to the truth than you will ever imagine...

I was eventually talked out of it.

I just wanted to "help" some of the youngins'... kinda like how I help ya'll in here. Think that would have went over well? ;)

I'm not scared of a bunch of white female teenagers. I suspect those of you with daughters probably think I should be.

My plan was to infiltrate the BLM side and then start to "work on them".

I truly believe I can help 85% of these kids with enough time. Particularly in person.

Success is the best form of "revenge". These kids need to be convinced that they aren't victims.

Once they start obtaining a little piece of the American Dream for themselves, all their angst will melt away.
                  So you were close to rioting. Did one of your nurse fiancés talk you out of it?

Comment

I didn't say she was a nurse. Don't be sexist! Only 1 and she's an ex. I also have an ex-gf who is a nurse, but she doesn't work in a local hospital. She did get infected by Covid though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

So you were close to rioting. Did one of your nurse fiancés talk you out of it?
                      No, my mom lol. We were having a nice phone chat ranting about politics. I told her I was gonna go down to a rally and hang out with the BLM protesters and try to reprogram them. She said, "Nooooooooo". She was afraid, but I have no fear of people. I'll walk right up to those mofo's and strike up a convo. I've conversed with many Libtards before. I know how to navigate. They try and try to typecast me mid-convo and they only end up lost lol - always 3 steps ahead. I can't be profiled brother. I'm an original.

Comment

Okay... as of this morning there were 17 Covid patients in ER with varying symptoms; there were 23 critical Covid patients on the 5th on ventilators. What I can't determine is how many total patients are on the 5th floor besides those on ventilators. There are 63 beds and 23 of them on are vents. Last night she said there were 43 of the 63 beds occupied, but she may have been conflating ER beds with 5th floor beds. Women and numbers.... FML. OOPS! Can't say that in 2020!

So definitely 23 vents at St. Joe. Possibly 20 more hospitalized but not vented. 17 in ER w/ Covid.

Comment

• Sedgwick county cases are looking much better the last 10 days or so. We’re bordering on 1.0 rt which we haven’t seen since late May. Sadly the trend shows that we would already be there if not for a spike around the fourth. Obviously a long way to go. 1.0 just means we are no longer losing the battle - just maintaining our current state, but I’ll take any positive at this point. Hopefully it continues to fall.

Comment

This seemed timely, whether you trust the source or not.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/20/o...preprints.html
                            The easier way to tell: If the research agrees with my preconceived bias, then valid, else, flawed. :)

Comment

All Covid?
                              Yeah, there are a crap ton more that aren't (but I think that's normal).
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

All Covid?
                                OH you mean the deaths? Well I just have to take them for their word.
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X