Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out section 4.A on page 5:

https://www.broward.org/CoronaVirus/...Order20-22.pdf

You must enforce mask ordinances at your house.
    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
      Check out section 4.A on page 5:

https://www.broward.org/CoronaVirus/...Order20-22.pdf

You must enforce mask ordinances at your house.

That's a little vague. Even though wearing masks in the household exponentially increases the benefits of "masking", I doubt any government body is going to enact laws for compliance inside the home. That would likely end up in the supreme court mighty quickly.

Sure seems like Florida is attempting to go all China on its populace. Never thought I'd see the day. We are living in a very sad time. Just remember that it isn't personal and this too shall pass. I wish we would have taken it a bit more serious from day one, but hindsight is 20/20 and there is NO WAY America would have stood for these kind of measures without seeing the blood first... unfortunately.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

That's a little vague. Even though wearing masks in the household exponentially increases the benefits of "masking", I doubt any government body is going to enact laws for compliance inside the home. That would likely end up in the supreme court mighty quickly.

Sure seems like Florida is attempting to go all China on its populace. Never thought I'd see the day. We are living in a very sad time. Just remember that it isn't personal and this too shall pass. I wish we would have taken it a bit more serious from day one, but hindsight is 20/20 and there is NO WAY America would have stood for these kind of measures without seeing the blood first... unfortunately.
        If their governor wasn't a COVIDIOT they wouldn't need to do that. I bet he has his name embossed on the back of his belt so when he pulls his head out of his @$$ he can figure out who he really is.....at least our governor listens to reason.

Comment

This seemed timely, whether you trust the source or not.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/20/o...preprints.html
          I can get behind that. Peer review is important to research. Making sure something is peer reviewed before being published or otherwise socialized is a great way to get rid of some of the chaff to make sure we are getting at the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

If their governor wasn't a COVIDIOT they wouldn't need to do that. I bet he has his name embossed on the back of his belt so when he pulls his head out of his @$$ he can figure out who he really is.....at least our governor listens to reason.
            It makes perfect sense. Invite guests to your home, and if they don’t follow the executive order, turn them over to the sheriff!
            Livin the dream

Comment

It makes perfect sense. Invite guests to your home, and if they don’t follow the executive order, turn them over to the sheriff!
              I think we've all had house guests we wish we could have done that.

Comment

Good way to get rid of the in-laws!

Comment

• I just wanted to stop for a second and say thanks to each one of you for your views. Seriously. I'm a fairly neutral party, generally humble and willing to listen to a group while I try to make sure that I and my family and workplace are doing the right thing, whatever that may be. Having a constant conversation going with a mixture of facts, opinions, crazy ideas, rational ideas, emotional rants, science, statistics, conspiracy theories etc. actually really does help me gather a pretty good viewpoint/outlook for myself. I appreciate having a place I can go with a community conversation. I've actually learned a ton about this virus from you all. Same goes with other topics on this board.

I would also really encourage anyone who ever gets mad to keep participating and don't leave (unless you are a troll, but even then I kinda like it). I may have my leanings, but I absolutely want to see lots of viewpoints and hear the responses.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Cold? Is that you?
                      Livin the dream

Comment

Cold? Is that you?
                        For the longest time, I thought cold and 76Shocker were the same person. Some people just can't let go.

Comment

• Does the virus get stronger late at night and become more transmissible?

Asking for my Serologist fiancé'.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                            Where is Cold going to go now to lecture everyone and "rehabilitate" those who don't see the world as he does?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                              Does the virus get stronger late at night and become more transmissible?

It is only stronger and more transmissible at night if you are in a bar or restaurant. Surprisingly, if you are out rioting and looting at night, it is not transmissible.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                                Does the virus get stronger late at night and become more transmissible?

I would imagine there was some sarcasm font in that? Most who have been in a bar late at night can see where it might be a worse breeding ground for germs than a kindergarten classroom.

Comment

Working...
                                X