Garrett Stutz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Txlen
    Royal, I must've missed what occurred at UNC in regards to the former players talking with recruits. What are you saying in regards to Paul talking to Stutz?
    They had a recruit on campus for a visit. The recruit played in a pickup game that included three former UNC, and current NBA players. Two of those players were taking summer classes, so as current students they could converse with the recruit. One of those players was not, but conversed with the recruit anyway. Apparently, only a cordial greeting is allowed in that case.

At least, that's how I remember it.

Comment

• Royal, thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers
        Gimme a hit of that, willya?

Gardner Webb just beat UK 84 to 68! No drug beats reality!

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :good: :posterwu:
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• I would hate to be Garrett Stutz right now.

UK is saying we want you here, but...

WSU and probably SMU are saying we want you, but we've got some other guys we're looking at. If those guys want to commit, they get the spot. We really need an announcement from you before Nov. 14.

Tough spot for a 17 or 18 year old guy.

With what I've run into about Garrett and his family, it's going to be easy to respect his decision. I think this is going to be one of the most carefully evaluated recruiting decisions.

Good luck to Garrett. If he chooses WSU there will be at least 10K people cheering his decision at every home game. If he chooses UK there will be probably 4 times that many people questioning Gillespie's recruiting. If he chooses SMU, there will be 3K sitting on their hands when he's introduced.

Yeah, I'm a homer fan. My opinion has nothing to do with Garrett's decision. I trust he will make the right decision and wish him the best without consideration of his decision.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• I didn't watch the UK game last night, but how did their big men play? This could open up something this week if Billy is upset.

Comment

• FWIW Bruce just said that his sources have Garrett leaning heavily towards WSU.
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
                FWIW Bruce just said that his sources have Garrett leaning heavily towards WSU.
                please be true!
                please be true!
                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
                  FWIW Bruce just said that his sources have Garrett leaning heavily towards WSU.
                  I'm assuming he said that on the morning talk show?

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock
                    I didn't watch the UK game last night, but how did their big men play? This could open up something this week if Billy is upset.
                    I've heard from someone who watched that their big men weren't the problem.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Yeah, Bruce said that on Sports Daily.

Comment

• "Yeah, Bruce said that on Sports Daily"

.----------If this signing happens, that would be awesome and our Twin Towers would be in place. However, what would we do with Tyrone Shoelace's verbal and possible Ship? Futhermore, where is Double Dribble?
                        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• It's great to have you as a Shocker Garrett. The fans, and staff really wanted you. I'm sure you will be pleased with your decision.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

• Like Bruce is never wrong.....Don't jinx this

Comment

• Sorry just seen the release......Still doesn't make Bruce right ALL the time..........LOL

Comment

• now lets go get mr brandon davis.
                                ________
                                Jailbroken
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

Working...
                                X