Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It will take more than a mill my friend

Comment

• That wasnt the point but I have the feeling you understand what I was saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker856
        But thats why you redshirt him so he can develope and inside game. And why everyone loses faith on the guy getting here already is unreal.
        The expectations are it would be a couple of years before he would really develop on the offensive side of the ball. He'd play right away so we'd finally have a defensive presence inside. It would also help allow us to move Mantas and Aaron to play more SF and allow Cooz to play more SG
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Dude re-starting the football program would be a mistake. And cant wait to see stutz and orupke cause i have faith orupke will be here and i hope they do red shirt him because it would be a mistake not to redshirt him since he would only play half the season

Comment

• He'd only miss 8 games if he gets here. I don't think you'd want to redshirt someone who would very possibly start for ya this year and finally give the team a defensive presence in the paint.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
              He'd only miss 8 games if he gets here. I don't think you'd want to redshirt someone who would very possibly start for ya this year and finally give the team a defensive presence in the paint.
              Agreed.

Comment

• Are defense has done well..... you must be failing to realize that are offense is whats killing us. But your guys opinion is your opinion and whats mine is mine agree to disagree??

Comment

Are defense has done well..... you must be failing to realize that are offense is whats killing us. But your guys opinion is your opinion and whats mine is mine agree to disagree??
                  well our opinions come from coach marshall himself, he has said he would not redshirt ehimen as he can help us right away and would be in the starting lineup right away
                  Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Are defense has done well..... you must be failing to realize that are offense is whats killing us. But your guys opinion is your opinion and whats mine is mine agree to disagree??
                    You mean our?

Comment

• as said, Marshall has mentioned he wouldn't redshirt him and he feels he can step in and help.

But I have a sinking feeling he won't make it....hope I'm wrong :(
                      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan
                        as said, Marshall has mentioned he wouldn't redshirt him and he feels he can step in and help.

But I have a sinking feeling he won't make it....hope I'm wrong :(
                        I hope you're wrong too. But the staff signing the extra guy sure isn't helping ease the thoughts right now.

Comment

• I imagine we'll sign another one in the spring, whether the big guy shows up or not.

Comment

• Just curious if he does play the 2nd semester; will he play the 1st or last semester of his 4/5th year?

(1/2 year in 2008
                            Full years in 08-09,09-10,10-11.)

That leaves him 1/2 year in 2011-2012, correct?

I always wondered by Thompson didn't hold Stallworth out his first semester and have him play the 2nd semester.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC
                              Just curious if he does play the 2nd semester; will he play the 1st or last semester of his 4/5th year?

(1/2 year in 2008
                              Full years in 08-09,09-10,10-11.)

That leaves him 1/2 year in 2011-2012, correct?

I always wondered by Thompson didn't hold Stallworth out his first semester and have him play the 2nd semester.
                              Negative. If he plays half of this year it uses up a full years elgibility.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers
                                I imagine we'll sign another one in the spring, whether the big guy shows up or not.
                                That's my guess as well. I think the amount that players are playing now is probably showing us what might happen in the spring.

Comment

Working...
                                X