No announcement yet.

Garrett Stutz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So that is 2 top 40 players in their category that are coming in this season? Not too shabby.

Comment

• Two top 200 players!!!
      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan
        Two top 200 players!!!
        I think I've seen (or read posts from others which indicate) that both Hannah and Chamberlain would be top 200 recruits if all newcomers were to be compiled.

Hoopscoop rates Hannah as our best recruit, with a top 100 ranking.
        The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
          I don't know what order they'd all be in, but by doing a search on Rivals these are the possible names based upon the star system I came up with.

Marcus Denmon (Missouri) ***
          Torres Roundtree (SIU) ***
          Scott Suggs (Washington) ****
          Johnny Coy (Arizona State) ***
          Anthony Booker (SIU) ****
          John Brandenburg (Virginia) ****

Those are the only ones that have 3 or more stars in the '08 class.

Quick update for the "haters", and you know who you are:

Marcus Denmon is averaging 12 points and 5 boards for Mizzou.
          Torres Roundtree quit SIU - whereabouts unknown (expected to be a recurring theme).
          Scott Suggs is averaging 4 points and 2 rebounds after totaling 24 points and 7 boards his freshman year.
          Johnny Coy - never played college basketball
          Anthony Booker - about 4 points and 4 boards as a Fr. @ SIU. About 8 points and 2 boards this season. Had 0 points and 0 boards against UNLV.
          John Brandenburg - Played in 8 games, scored 8 points for the Cavaliers before transferring to Colgate.

Comment

• Originally posted by wushock
            The top 5 were Marcus Denmon, Milton Garner, Clinton Mann, Dominique Morrison and Travis Releford.

Marcus Denmon - see earlier
            Milton Garner - attending his 2nd Juco this season
            Clinton Mann - transferred from Iowa State after scoring 8 points last season-whereabouts unknown.
            Dominique Morrison - started every game at ORU. Averaged 9.6 points last season and 14+ this season.
            Travis Releford - Played a lot as a freshman at Kansas redshirting this season ..would start at most schools.

Comment

Working...
            X