• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by SpanglerFan316
      Originally posted by GarH
      He definitely sounds like he'd be a great recruit for the Shockers. GM just continues to amaze me. I'll be suprised if he doesn't end up being WSU's all time greatest coach. The future is looking so bright for the Shockers.
      Who was that guy, Ralph Miller? Oh yeah, Hall of Fame coach.
      G. Smithson wasn't bad either.

Comment

• No arguement there. I've always been a big fan of Ralph Miller. Despite the fact that I live in Tucson and am a die-hard Cats fan, I was also a fan of the Beavers because of the time Ralph spent there as coach. My favorite teams were UA, WSU and OSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by GarH
          I was also a fan of the Beavers
          Too Easy! Just leave it alone! :D
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Oh believe me we come up with a lot of slogans when we play them.

Comment

• From a Kentucky blog yesterday:

The latest Kentucky Wildcats news, recruiting, transfers, and NIL information at KSR, part of on3.com

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock
                From a Kentucky blog yesterday:

http://blog.kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=4040
                I look at the fact that the recruiting analysts who I most respect tend to agree with my assessment and that his two major offers right now are Wichita State and SMU
                Since K-State and Nebraska aren't "major" programs I guess I agree with him. I don't think that's what he meant though.
                "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                -John Wooden

Comment

• But, did you read the comments to the blog down below??? Interesting reading.

Many varying opinions.

I wonder what advice Coach Jim Hinnrich, Kirk's Dad, is giving Garrett about
                  deciding on which school?

Comment

• Why would he want to go to a school like UK? According to the article they dont think much of him. Then theres the comments, mostly negative and demeaning. I wish Paul Miller could talk to him and tell him what a great experience WSU offers! This kid should come here! Theres agood chance we could beat UK if we played them! :posterwsu: :posterwu: :goshocks: 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
                    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Gimme a hit of that, willya?

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11
                        Why would he want to go to a school like UK? According to the article they dont think much of him. Then theres the comments, mostly negative and demeaning. I wish Paul Miller could talk to him and tell him what a great experience WSU offers! This kid should come here! Theres agood chance we could beat UK if we played them! :posterwsu: :posterwu: :goshocks: 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
                        If Paul is taking classes at WSU, he certainly could talk to Garrett. (Remember what Roy Boy learned at UNC this summer about former players talking to recruits!)

Comment

• Royal, I must've missed what occurred at UNC in regards to the former players talking with recruits. What are you saying in regards to Paul talking to Stutz?

Comment

• Originally posted by Txlen
                            Royal, I must've missed what occurred at UNC in regards to the former players talking with recruits. What are you saying in regards to Paul talking to Stutz?
                            The NCAA frowns upon it.

Comment

• Originally posted by McShocker
                              Originally posted by Txlen
                              Royal, I must've missed what occurred at UNC in regards to the former players talking with recruits. What are you saying in regards to Paul talking to Stutz?
                              The NCAA frowns upon it.
                              So if WSU was recruiting Noel Johnson, his dad and godfather couldn't talk to him about the program?

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock
                                Originally posted by McShocker
                                Originally posted by Txlen
                                The NCAA frowns upon it.
                                So if WSU was recruiting Noel Johnson, his dad and godfather couldn't talk to him about the program?
                                That would be different since there's a pre-existing relationship involved.
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X