• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BostonWu
    Originally posted by jdmee
    http://sports1.trcc.edu/menshoops/profiles/Ehimen%20Orukpe.htm

Originally posted by EO
    Best Advice: More time spent in the gym means more money in the pocket.
    Originally posted by MikeShox
    Coach was asked if he could talk about EO's progress. He said he couldn't, but then went on to explain how Johnny Coy redshirted this year and would be working on strength and conditioning now and would be available to play basketball next year and continue improving. He was actually using Johnny's situation to explain EO's situation, without actually talking about EO since the rules do not allow him to do so.
    I’m trying to decipher this. Are we to assume he will be on campus this summer working out with current players? Can KR work with him? What are the rules?
    I was just saying that my guess of what is being hinted at is that this past year he has been spending some time in the gym and his listed weight of 235 is shy a few pound of muscle.

Comment

• Maybe the news is something like this. Supposedly KM can reach to the top of the square… could it be that EO jumped over the large rectangle?
      :D
      The legend only grows; however if this crap continues I’m going to self-ban myself and join ‘Cold’ on the outside. Jeez!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• [quote="WuDrWu"]Prepare to brace yourselves. Some will need to sit down.

What's the point Doc in posting hyperbole messages?
        Either you know something or you don't. If you do and can't say, then post nothing rather than look like the guy in "the know". Don't waste the time if you're speculating.
        Let's see...
        HCGM is leaving for SC
        EO has committed to WSU
        WSU is getting football back
        The roof at Koch is being raised
        KU is scheduled to play WSU at Intrust for a 2:1
        Stephenson is retiring from WSU baseball
        The Shox are leaving the MoVal
        The world is ending

OK... enough spaghetti thown on the wall. Surely something must stick.
        Please don't take the same path SSchmidt did regarding the football program pretending to know something in order to simply string people along...

Comment

• Originally posted by lawmaker
          God I missed this thread.

Just for you, just today. How was the best season in Baylor history?

Comment

• Originally posted by lawmaker
            God I missed this thread.
            God, I didn't miss you.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Veritas

Either you know something or you don't. If you do and can't say, then post nothing rather than look like the guy in "the know". Don't waste the time if you're speculating.
              Let's see...
              HCGM is leaving for SC
              EO has committed to WSU
              The world is ending
              Im going with this one!
              That rug really tied the room together.

Comment

• Originally posted by rZ
                Originally posted by Veritas

Let's see...
                HCGM is leaving for SC
                EO has committed to WSU
                The world is ending
                Im going with this one!

Now Rz that doesn't happen until 12/21/12 (I think). Surely EO will be here before then. However, I really wish the good Dr. would just SPILL IT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Veritas
                  Please don't take the same path SSchmidt did regarding the football program pretending to know something in order to simply string people along...
                  Doc has proven himself on many occassions. Just trust that exciting things are on the horizon.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• I will offer my loose translation of what I got from Doc's Post:

It's a D@MN GOOD DAY TO BE A SHOCKER!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown
                      I will offer my loose translation of what I got from Doc's Post:

It's a D@MN GOOD DAY TO BE A SHOCKER!!
                      :good:
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
                        Doc has proven himself on many occassions. Just trust that exciting things are on the horizon.
                        Yes, I suppose he has but it doesn’t make his method of disclosure any less exasperating. :)

Dearest Doc, take pity on us less informed souls…don’t make me beg (or bow). Because I will not…maybe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maggie
                          Originally posted by SubGod22
                          Yes, I suppose he has but it doesn’t make his method of disclosure any less exasperating. :)

Dearest Doc, take pity on us less informed souls…don’t make me beg (or bow). Because I will not…maybe.
                          :D

That I get. Doc can be a bit irritating in a kind of good way with these little messages. The good news is you can be pretty sure that there's something exciting in the works or behind the scenes even though he may not be able to fully disclose what he knows. But even though it sometimes sucks to be on the outside, it's good to know that the Good Doc sees/hears/knows of something good/big/impressive or whatever.
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Why do you think it's positive news?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers
                              Why do you think it's positive news?
                              Maybe he received a PM? :D
                              SFL is back!

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers
                                Why do you think it's positive news?
                                It's just how I read it and from what I know of Doc
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Working...
                                X