Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payoff

Gee, whatever happened to the complainers who wanted to know why the heck Dominic Okon was still on the WSU payroll and what he was doing to earn his money?

Maybe Marshall and the folks at WSU knew what they were doing after all?
    :roll:

Comment

• Re: Payoff

Originally posted by WSUwatcher
      Gee, whatever happened to the complainers who wanted to know why the heck Dominic Okon was still on the WSU payroll and what he was doing to earn his money?

Maybe Marshall and the folks at WSU knew what they were doing after all?
      :roll:
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People" :yes:
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• WSUwatcher, not until Okon is able to recruit, to WSU, five or six players, each 7 foot or better, each possessing guard skills, with strong Shaquille O'Neal moves to the basket, scoring a minimum of 18 points and 12 rebounds per game, will I give him credit. Until then, he has not performed up to expectations and is on shaky ground!

:D

Comment

• Originally posted by Txlen
          WSUwatcher, not until Okon is able to recruit, to WSU, five or six players, each 7 foot or better, each possessing guard skills, with strong Shaquille O'Neal moves to the basket, scoring a minimum of 18 points and 12 rebounds per game, will I give him credit. Until then, he has not performed up to expectations and is on shaky ground!

:D
          You're getting Okon confused with Dalonte Hill. :D

Comment

• Royal, if WSU was paying Okon what Hill is being paid, then I would expect the whole team to be 7 foot or taller, with the other skills that I outlined above.

Just think of it, if we had a team like that, they would not even have to dribble the ball. They would only have to pass the ball, keeping it above the level of the other team's play and drop the basketball in the basket.

It would be so easy!

I'm beginning to like this game more and more!

Comment

• If Okon was being paid that much, I'd expect to have a PG that goes only by "Moses", capable of parting the defense with a mere hand-gesture.
              The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• If anyone but the head coach were making that much, I wouldn't be attending any more WSU events (ie. they wouldn't get any more of my money).

Comment

• Aw, come on, Royal, if it is good enough for a BCS school, it is good enough for everybody, and there should be no questions asked. BCS = All That Is Good... In other words, "show me the money!"

Are you saying that you do not want to live up to the BCS standards? Hill, and others soon to follow, are nothing but products of the BCS meat purveyor system, as tainted as it is. Yes, "show me the money!"

Comment

• Right now, there are 2 players on the very top of my wish list to become Shockers. EO and Noel Johnson. No matter what happens with these 2 young men, I will be wishing them the very best and following their futures with bells on.
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• I still expect Ehimen to show back up in Wichita in 2 years.
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• There are an amazing number of optimists on this board. I, for one, don't expect EO to ever wear a Shocker uniform.

Comment

• Originally posted by benishock
                          There are an amazing number of optimists on this board. I, for one, don't expect EO to ever wear a Shocker uniform.
                          Well, there are OPTIMIST and there are PESSIMIST. I think your a REALIST. 8)

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan
                            Right now, there are 2 players on the very top of my wish list to become Shockers. EO and Noel Johnson. No matter what happens with these 2 young men, I will be wishing them the very best and following their futures with bells on.
                            :yes: :yes:
                            Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                            Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

• Realists

Shockernet fractured definitions:

"Realist" -- a hopeless pessimist who doesn't want to admit it.

Comment

• Re: Realists

Originally posted by WSUwatcher
                                Shockernet fractured definitions:

"Realist" -- a hopeless pessimist who doesn't want to admit it.
                                :good: :good:
                                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X