• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SubGod22
    Was Danny Ainge spotted at TRCC?

Comment

• My guess:

His favorite food is now pizza.

The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Orukpe

Originally posted by WuDrWu
        Prepare to brace yourselves. Some will need to sit down.

No, he is not arriving this fall if you were thinking along those lines.
        My friend, you are really ornery. I don't know whether to be excited or worried sick. Right now, my stomach is churning terribly.

Comment

• Why did Cold get banned?

Clearly, he had strong opinions. However, I never saw a post, which crossed the line.

I am gonna miss him. I read his posts to Teresa all the time.
          "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Props to Doc for reviving a Shockernet classic!

But man Doc, you do this a lot. You tell everyone that you know something, but you don't give the details.

Come on. You have our attention, now spill it.

:)
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• He is arriving this sumer? That would make me stand up and :yahoo:
              Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio
                Why did Cold get banned?

Clearly, he had strong opinions. However, I never saw a post, which crossed the line.

I am gonna miss him. I read his posts to Teresa all the time.
                I agree. I don't think he maliciously slams people (well, depending on the situation.) You just have to know his sense of humor.

I really hope it's just temporary. While he can be a pesky gnat at times, his mannerisms are solidified into Shockernet nostalgia.

After about a week or two, I'm sure he's learned his lesson. :good:
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Agree with the Cold getting banned questions. I went through his recent post history to see if I could turn up anything and came up pretty short.

So what gives?
                  The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Since this is not a topic about CB I will explain so the issue can be put to rest. But please, no replies so we can keep this on-topic.

CB was pretty consistently belittling those who disagreed with him. He criticized the administration/moderation of ShockerNet multiple times in the open forums. (Some of the offending posts were removed.) He'd been temporarily banned before for similar reasons. This time it is not temporary.

Now, back to whatever EO news anticipation Doc is alluding to.

Comment

• Originally posted by EO
                      Best Advice: More time spent in the gym means more money in the pocket.
                      Originally posted by MikeShox
                      Coach was asked if he could talk about EO's progress. He said he couldn't, but then went on to explain how Johnny Coy redshirted this year and would be working on strength and conditioning now and would be available to play basketball next year and continue improving. He was actually using Johnny's situation to explain EO's situation, without actually talking about EO since the rules do not allow him to do so.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock

Now, back to whatever EO news anticipation Doc is alluding to.
                        :whistle:
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but for some reason I don’t anticipate this being ‘positive’ news. This ole optimist is slowly slipping to the dark side… I sure hope I’m wrong.
                          SFL is back!

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee
                            http://sports1.trcc.edu/menshoops/profiles/Ehimen%20Orukpe.htm

Originally posted by EO
                            Best Advice: More time spent in the gym means more money in the pocket.
                            Originally posted by MikeShox
                            Coach was asked if he could talk about EO's progress. He said he couldn't, but then went on to explain how Johnny Coy redshirted this year and would be working on strength and conditioning now and would be available to play basketball next year and continue improving. He was actually using Johnny's situation to explain EO's situation, without actually talking about EO since the rules do not allow him to do so.
                            I’m trying to decipher this. Are we to assume he will be on campus this summer working out with current players? Can KR work with him? What are the rules?

Comment

• This has probably already been covered, but is it possible he could graduate from JUCO in December, and then be eligable for us in January?

Just a wild guess.

Comment

• God I missed this thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X