Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to ask trusty Paul Suellentrop
    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1
      Time to ask trusty Paul Suellentrop
      Please don't send him on a 'wild goose' chase. :whistle:
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Quit wetting your pants. It is probably the news about A J leaving

Comment

• My guess... out of the clear blue his test scores came in from Nigeria. Now he's free to do whatever he wants... but does he still want to come here? There's your good news / bad news scenario...

Comment

• Originally posted by wushock
            Quit wetting your pants. It is probably the news about A J leaving
            I've already wet myself ;-)
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by MadDog
              My guess... out of the clear blue his test scores came in from Nigeria. Now he's free to do whatever he wants... but does he still want to come here? There's your good news / bad news scenario...
              You mean someone (BCS type) paid for his test scores and he is headed there now.
              Using a hypothetical...Aldridge declares for the NBA and EO ends up at KU.
              Sorry couldn't resist helping someone off the ledge and onto the street.
              "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
              which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu
                Somebody's not buckin' for a promotion.....

Probably that pedderass Hanrahan, I don't know.....
                Swell movie reference…it made me smile.

So was this all about Hawkins leaving? Frankly, that is only mildly shocking.

Comment

• Doc wouldn't have used Hawk news to revive the Ehimen thread.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
                    Doc wouldn't have used Hawk news to revive the Ehimen thread.
                    Correct.

Comment

• I'd bet he's screwing with us. He played along with that WSU Football thread a while back...
                      Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
                      Students > Alumni
                      If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
                      The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

• Originally posted by fastbow
                        I'd bet he's screwing with us. He played along with that WSU Football thread a while back...

You're right, I did do that, but just a bit and only because I was feeling a bit mischevious that day....I felt bad about it and think I apologized for it....if I didn't, I do regret it.

I am not screwing with anyone here.

I knew nothing about Hawk, but it doesn't surprise me in the least. There was going to be no time for him next year.

This was all, and will continue to be, about Ehimen for the next several months.

Comment

• And , Doc, the answer is... tick, tick, tick, tick...

Comment

• This thread is unstoppable.
                            The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• It just keeps going and going and going and going going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going going and going and going and going going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going going and going and going and going and going and going and going and

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown
                                It just keeps going and going and going and going going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going going and going and going and going going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going going and going and going and going and going and going and going and

Comment

Working...
                                X