No announcement yet.

Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think we should start a lottery or poll for what page this thread will be on when Orukpe lands in Wichita.

Comment

• Does the page counter go up to 1000?
      I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

Comment

• What page? Here is the deal. :poster_eo: He IS coming and he will be a SHOCKER and obviously that like rocks baby!!!!!!!. Bet the farm. You ask what page? This is HIS ongoing page--what does the counter do? It will count until :poster_eo: goes all the way to the NBA-- and that is all I have to say about THAT. What page? 7777777!!!!!!! Count IT!!!!!!!
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan
          What page? Here is the deal. :poster_eo: He IS coming and he will be a SHOCKER and obviously that like rocks baby!!!!!!!. Bet the farm. You ask what page? This is HIS ongoing page--what does the counter do? It will count until :poster_eo: goes all the way to the NBA-- and that is all I have to say about THAT. What page? 7777777!!!!!!! Count IT!!!!!!!
          Lets not get carried away!

OH OK LETS! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clap: :clap: :clap: :good: 8)
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• WHERE IS MULLIGAN!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Snapshot9
              I think we should start a lottery or poll for what page this thread will be on when Orukpe lands in Wichita.
              Page 70 (for my guess).
              Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
              Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

• Spangler---You are a Shocker fan and we will never deny it here. However, 70 is not even a drop in this :poster_eo: bucket!!!!!!!

Comment

• He gets to Wichita by page 58. He leaves Wichita on page 711!
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by Snapshot9
                    I think we should start a lottery or poll for what page this thread will be on when Orukpe lands in Wichita.
                    I'll take 73, and a pledge not to drive the page count up to help.

/Not that I'd need to....

:clap: :wsu_posters: :yahoo: :clap:

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
                      He gets to Wichita by page 58. He leaves Wichita on page 711!
                      bump! :D
                      SFL is back!

Comment

• Originally posted by SFL
                        Originally posted by SubGod22
                        He gets to Wichita by page 58. He leaves Wichita on page 711!
                        bump! :D
                        bump again! Just trying to get this sucker to 58 pages by sun-up. :D
                        SFL is back!

Comment

• :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: What He said!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
                            He gets to Wichita by page 58. He leaves Wichita on page 711 with a national title!
                            :D
                            Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                            Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

• SubGod22----That was profound and what we expect from our S.N. A.D.

Comment

• Well Sub, he really gets notice that he's leaving Wichita on pg 711. He really won't leave until at leas 750 which will be talkng about his NBA lottery pick draft status. :)

Comment

Working...
                                X