Any news on Orukpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerKhan
    Curious as to what the normal menu would be in Nigeria. Has the American fast food industry reached out as far as Africa?
    Here's an article posted in 2003.

The Fast Track Nigerian Fast Food Industry

I did a google search for Lagos Nigeria fast foods.

Comment

• Sounds like EO has been exposed to fast food to say the least.

Due to the competitive nature of the market, many of the outlets have started to blend their menus with African cuisines like Pounded Yam, Amala, Moin Moin, Eba, Semovita, Fufu etc.
      Hmmmmm Moin Moin (a savory steamed bean (cow-pea) pudding )

Thanks 79
      "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
      which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock
        Originally posted by SpanglerFan316
        Do you think E.O. would be excited about a parade after the CWS? Wasn't there a parade a few years ago, say 19 years ago? :whistle:

:D
        I don't remember a parade. Wasn't there a big shindig at the Eck though?
        If EO is reading the crap that this thread is turning out, he is probably losing interest with WSU fans very quickly.

Comment

• As long as he doesn't lose interest in rebounding and redirecting shots into the 15th row! :D :poster_eo:
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
            As long as he doesn't lose interest in rebounding and redirecting shots into the 15th row! :D :poster_eo:
            Rather than redirecting shots into the 15th row, I would rather see him redirect the shot into a team mate's hands like he is instructed to do. Putting it into the 15th row will only give the ball back to the opposition and get your butt chewed out by the coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock
              Do you think E.O. would be excited about a parade after the CWS? Wasn't there a parade a few years ago, say 19 years ago? :whistle:

There was a parade downtown too.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockall
                Originally posted by SubGod22
                As long as he doesn't lose interest in rebounding and redirecting shots into the 15th row! :D :poster_eo:
                Rather than redirecting shots into the 15th row, I would rather see him redirect the shot into a team mate's hands like he is instructed to do. Putting it into the 15th row will only give the ball back to the opposition and get your butt chewed out by the coach.
                Lighten up, Francis.

:clap: :wsu_posters: :yahoo: :clap:

Comment

• Originally posted by shockall
                  Originally posted by SubGod22
                  OF COURSE we would rather have possession. But given the choice of letting the opposing team score or "redirecting shots into the 15th row", I know which I would choose.

Comment

• If our team is down and at home. i think a block to the 15th row will help get the crowd into it , which in turn, would lift the teams spirits.
                    veni, vidi, vici

Comment

• Let's compromise.

If you're winning by 15 or more, block it into the 15th row - every time.

If you are late in the game and need a possession, block it into a teammates hands.

Comment

• blocking shots is to fancy

lets stick to good defense and not let them get a shot.

Blocking shots call for to much "me" attention.

/sarcasm but you know somebody is probably thinking this out there in the world

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC
                          Originally posted by rrshock

There was a parade downtown too.

ticker-tape down Douglas

Comment

• Sorry, but when talking about blocking shots you don't say I hope you enjoy jumping up and tapping shots to a teammate. It just doesn't sound right. :D
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• The way HCGM is...I would think he would be elated to have Ehimen block a shot to the 15th row regardless of the situation.
                              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
                                blocking shots is to fancy

lets stick to good defense and not let them get a shot.
                                That was pretty much MT's philosophy. It worked very well with the personnel he had.

Comment

Working...
                                X